Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nuke General in Challenge
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > ShockWave
Storm
Nuke General Challenge starts with facing the Nuke General and the video of the nukes blasting the tanks at the start of the challenge does not seem to end and it gets stalled! Am I missing something here? sad.gif
Junkie_360
Related thing here: In the beginning of the challenge against the nuke general, he usually uses nuke cannons and a nuke superweapon against the tanks. after the end of this sequence, there are usually no tanks left and there is a big sot of radiation.
Now (had it with two generals at easy difficulty) he doesn't use the superweapon and I am left with a few tanks (aprox. 4).
Bug or feature?

B2T: you play as nuke gen against nuke gen?
Storm
QUOTE (Junkie_360 @ 3 May 2016, 11:26) *
Related thing here: In the beginning of the challenge against the nuke general, he usually uses nuke cannons and a nuke superweapon against the tanks. after the end of this sequence, there are usually no tanks left and there is a big sot of radiation.
Now (had it with two generals at easy difficulty) he doesn't use the superweapon and I am left with a few tanks (aprox. 4).
Bug or feature?

B2T: you play as nuke gen against nuke gen?

Probably it is a feature at easy difficulty. When playing at Hard difficulty, the nuke general's first challenge is against the nuke general and the sequence does not seem to end in order to start playing the challenge. As a result, I'm unable to play as nuke general in Challenge at hard difficulty. What should I do to be able to play as nuke general is the question now?
Skitt
Its a known bug.
Storm
QUOTE (mr_Skittles @ 3 May 2016, 16:02) *
Its a known bug.

thank you for the clarification. I love playing the nuke general and hope that this gets resolved!
enobaet
yes it is a common bug. i have read they gonna fix this in the next update.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.