Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bug Problem
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Bug Reports
Optic_Dude
hey guys im having a problem with my game, i downloaded rise of reds, patches 1.85 and 1.86 on my C&C zero-hour origin ultimate collection edition, but when i launch the game, patch 1.86 comes up and i downloaded the origin browser fixer, yet when i click on zero hour, the actual C&C zero hour launches from the launcher. i got new maps on that edition, yet i cant seem to be able to launch rise of reds yet!...
what am i doing wrong?
Mirrowel
QUOTE (Optic_Dude @ 10 Jun 2016, 18:18) *
hey guys im having a problem with my game, i downloaded rise of reds, patches 1.85 and 1.86 on my C&C zero-hour origin ultimate collection edition, but when i launch the game, patch 1.86 comes up and i downloaded the origin browser fixer, yet when i click on zero hour, the actual C&C zero hour launches from the launcher. i got new maps on that edition, yet i cant seem to be able to launch rise of reds yet!...
what am i doing wrong?

You need to click Rise of the reds launcher(ROTR185_Lnchr) to launch the mod.
Optic_Dude
QUOTE (Mirrowel @ 11 Jun 2016, 13:15) *
You need to click Rise of the reds launcher(ROTR185_Lnchr) to launch the mod.

i do launch 1.85 launcher, but the issue is when i click on launch, it only launches zero hour, rather than the mod...
Skitt
QUOTE (Optic_Dude @ 13 Jun 2016, 20:09) *
i do launch 1.85 launcher, but the issue is when i click on launch, it only launches zero hour, rather than the mod...

run as admin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.