Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pvp
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > ShockWave
Pyrostream
Just use this to socialize, or talk, or whatever you need to to meet pvp players, I don't plan for this thing to turn into a tourney forum, so for now it's casual. If you've got a tourney and need members feel free to recruit on this forum, I'm just not gonna make any.
(USA)Bruce
Theres members and an SWR skypegroup that has a ROTR majority but you can still ask most testers and some pvp players that enjoy both SHW and ROTR.

Such as me...
Marakar
Adding onto Bruce, I'm also a shockwave pvp player so feel free to pm me if you want to play some pvp.
Angel
A few games in few months don't make you PVP player. smile.gif I'm the one real PVP player in this forum, because SHW for me is not hobby between stupid ROTR games, I'm the last man from age, when shockwave experienced its triumph
Maelstrom
Playing versus players makes you a PvP player.
QUOTE (Angel @ 22 Jun 2016, 13:38) *
I'm the one real PVP player in this forum, because SHW for me is not hobby between stupid ROTR games, I'm the last man from age, when shockwave experienced its triumph

^ this makes you an arrogant prick
TimeBurner
QUOTE (Angel @ 22 Jun 2016, 20:38) *
A few games in few months don't make you PVP player.

Few months with a fetus doesnt make you pregnant.
Few month of chaos worship doesnt make you a heretic.
Few months with TOPOL,doesnt make it a luxury.

the list goes on... LMAO!
Frostyarmy
QUOTE (Maelstrom @ 22 Jun 2016, 10:43) *
Playing versus players makes you a PvP player.

^ this makes you an arrogant prick

Arrogant prick or not angel loves to play shockwave all the time and thats why i love him smile.gif.
Angel
By the way, Zhao must remember gold age of shockwave too. But only I is so sad when I understand it's left.
M.P
QUOTE (TimeBurner @ 22 Jun 2016, 19:19) *
Few months with a fetus doesnt make you pregnant.
Few month of chaos worship doesnt make you a heretic.
Few months with TOPOL,doesnt make it a luxury.

the list goes on... LMAO!

God blesses you TB laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.