Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Обращение к разработчикам
SWR Productions Forum > Community > General Chat
Сварог333
Здравствуйте, извиняюсь что пишу на русском английского не знаю а гугл переводит плохо. Уже давно играю в ваши моды и хочу сказать что они просто отличные особенно RotR, баланс большое разнообразие юнитов и зданий все как нужно отличная работа. Единственный минус заезжаный сюжет, сейчас в основном в каждой игре одни террористы и злые русские, хотелось бы чего то свежего в плане сюжета. И еще я хотел вам предложить помощь по локализации звука в вашем моде, создание русских реплик для всех юнитов что бы русскоязычные игроки играли более комфортно и что бы ваш мод стал еще популярнее. Если в вашей команде кто то хотя бы немного знает русский дайте знать, у меня есть некоторые идеи по озвучке этого отличного мода и я хотел бы поделиться ими с вами.
{Lads}RikerZZZ
Hi mate, With the 2.0 story only the Advanced Weapons General, General Aleksander, is the 'Evil Russian' so to speak. The other two, General Orlov and General Zukov, are both far more general characters and are morally against Alex's brutality.

Also, don't worry about your google translate smile.gif
Shiro
It would be nice if you post at least Google translate versions of what you write, I've translated your post and it was very much readable.

Anyway, ROTR assumes a revival of the Cold War in the near future and things then going to outright war. For the story, Aleksandr is the evil bad guy type, the kinda mastermind who controls things. He and his Shock Troops are the villains, but the rest of the Russians are depicted neutral/positive. The premier tries to do his best to get his country back on track, Zhukov is a cool old guy and Orlov is a competent, compassionate person. Basicly, the normal person would expect Russia to be THE EVILS but they aren't, and this made fairly clear in the story that everyone does bad stuff because bad stuff happens during war.

As for the whole voices thing, that might help in the future when Russia gets its Generals and the new equipment. Talk to our voice actors and leaders, provide samples and the such, and maybe things will work out positively for everyone involved smile.gif
TimeBurner
QUOTE ({Lads}RikerZZZ @ 2 Oct 2016, 8:45) *
Hi mate, With the 2.0 story only the Advanced Weapons General, General Aleksander, is the 'Evil Russian' so to speak. The other two, General Orlov and General Zukov, are both far more general characters and are morally against Alex's brutality.

Also, don't worry about your google translate smile.gif

Nyet! Komrade aleksandr is not eviiil! He is peace and friendship! His army will march with flying rainbow colors as they electrocute you.
Сварог333
Thank you for your detailed explanation, but rather to the voice I already have some harvesting plans hacking 2-3 games in their many different cues
Сварог333
After a few days I'll post a link to the voice samples in this topic
3rdShockArmy
Cool name, Svarog! Welcome to the Forum, brother. biggrin.gif
Сварог333
Thank you)
3rdShockArmy
You're welcome. biggrin.gif We need some Slavic mythology around here. wink.gif
Сварог333
Oh, I'm still familiar with ancient Greek and Scandinavian as well as with Egyptian mythology)
Damfoos
Пиши мне в личку, или в группу ВК, я занимаюсь локализацией текста, и если ты собрался переозвучивать мод, то я могу предложить некоторую помощь и введение в курс дела. Хотя если честно, я сомневаюсь что одноголосая переозвучка ВСЕХ новых юнитов А) - возможна, Б) - обеспечит сопоставимое с оригиналом качество. И да, гуглотранслятор хоть и выворачивает все иногда наизнанку, но для интернационального англоязычного форума это все же лучше чем если каждый будет писать на своем родном языке.

Blargh, should I really translate all that now? Nothing interesting, just offering my help as one of the Russian speaker this guy asked about. I doubt however translating and re-recording all custom VOs on Russian (that's what he wants if I got this right) is possible and worth the effort.
Сварог333
People wanted to ask does anyone have the contact of the head of the Studio of SWR Productions? There are some suggestions I would like these proposals to put forward
(USA)Bruce
QUOTE (Свар
@ 6 Oct 2016, 17:46) *
People wanted to ask does anyone have the contact of the head of the Studio of SWR Productions?

Yes, If you visit the mods main website for example, theres contact info of most all everyone there.But god forbid you use google,
Сварог333
Right now, I use another translator translates it more accurately
Сварог333
An archive with examples of voice, check out the guys as normal? https://yadi.sk/d/cEQyjtLGwNPAk This is only a small part and a lot of work still
(USA)Bruce
You sound like a diffrent vdv soldier or one of the voice actors from the original Xcom, l like it but I dont think this fits into the parameters needed
Сварог333
Thank you not a big correction this is not my voice
Damfoos
QUOTE (Свар
@ 6 Oct 2016, 18:46) *
People wanted to ask does anyone have the contact of the head of the Studio of SWR Productions? There are some suggestions I would like these proposals to put forward

You can tell them to me, and I'll see what can be done. Testers do have contact, and they know answers to some typical questions.
Сварог333
Can add me in VK I added you but you haven't gone yet
Damfoos
No need to add me, I have PMs open anyway.
Сварог333
By the way if anyone wants I put the addon on the soundtrack for RotR on moddb evaluate how you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.