Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Huge problem with 1.86 patch
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds
KrewZr
My problem with this patch is that it replaces the music for both the ECA and the Russians with USA music itself. And also not to mention that after i exit the game i encounter the famous error of " you have encountered an error" that everyonr gets. I tried installing the music pack addon and no luck so far as it literally does not work for some reason. Im using the origins version and it has been updated to 1.04. Also not to mention that ROTR is the only installed mod i have currently on my generals.

Any type or sort of help is acceptable

With much hugs, kisses and barrels of toxins

-KrewZr

Ps: i ws on my phone atm hence why i have no pic and no signature Yet!
XAttus
As far as I know the game default's to USA music if there is no music specified for a faction (observer) so my only thought is that somehow your files got messed up when you installed it.

Try reinstalling the whole mod again, I guess someone who has Origin version can provide further help if the problem will still persist.
The_Hunter
The music pack is only required for realy old versions of ROTR and litterly obsolete for any version post 1.8
Storm
QUOTE (KrewZr @ 26 Oct 2016, 19:55) *
My problem with this patch is that it replaces the music for both the ECA and the Russians with USA music itself

I do experience this kind of a problem sometimes when I save the game and play the remaining of it the next day.

Supposedly, I'm playing ECA against China. Currently, the game plays ECA music. Thereafter I save the game and when I replay the remaining part of it the next day (or a few hours later), it sometimes plays USA music or sometimes it plays the music of the opponent in the current game. It happens seldom but it does happen.
Skitt
more than likely thats cos
ECA replaces the superweapon general
russia replaces the lazer general
and sage is a dumbass
KrewZr
Oh wow, i didnt expect you guys to reply that quick, ive tried everything that i have atm including reinstalliation of the mod itself, repairing generals zero hour. But previously i could hear the music of both ECA and Russia. After college, hopefully i find a fix for it or even wait it out for the next patch or so.

But again, million thanks to you guys

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.