Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: USA Special Units for the next update?
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds
trgman
Hi guys i love this mod so damn much.....
I just wanna give ya a feature request. It seems USA is so weak on the land warfare. Please give them a unit that's big, strong but slow on the land. Maybe like a futuristic tank or anything else.

Thank you and the greatest CnC mod.
Hanfield
Hi.

No.
TimeBurner
Sorry,no suggestions allowed. I summon Soraz, for more info!
Storm
QUOTE (Hanfield @ 9 Nov 2016, 21:38) *
Hi.

No.

lol

summon Soraz, for more info

Pssst! Lets get ready to see some worded action laugh.gif

Emin96
QUOTE (trgman @ 9 Nov 2016, 15:29) *
Hi guys i love this mod so damn much.....
I just wanna give ya a feature request. It seems USA is so weak on the land warfare. Please give them a unit that's big, strong but slow on the land. Maybe like a futuristic tank or anything else.

Thank you and the greatest CnC mod.

Hello read rules number 1 smile.gif
http://forums.swr-productions.com/index.php?act=boardrules
Storm
QUOTE (Emin96 @ 9 Nov 2016, 23:25) *

Hi Dear smile.gif

You might want to check out this post from the leader himself! wink.gif
http://forums.swr-productions.com/index.ph...st&p=136207
Shiro
The "no suggestions" rule is in place simply so we can point to it, people are not punished for breaking it, but we will always point it out.

Anyway, after a lot of discussion, the team has come to the conclusion that the best unit possible for this idea is an amphibious aircraft carrier with drones and laser defence banks, with a build limit of one, and its name will be USS Trump.

Not really, but that would be funny.
Damfoos
Unfortunately it gets selected when you press "select next free worker" because it can.... guess what?

build walls
NikCaputnic
QUOTE (Damfoos @ 9 Nov 2016, 21:50) *
Unfortunately it gets selected when you press "select next free worker" because it can.... guess what?

build walls

Along Mexican border.

"Ba-dum tsss"
Emin96
QUOTE (Storm @ 9 Nov 2016, 19:15) *
Hi Dear smile.gif

You might want to check out this post from the leader himself! wink.gif
http://forums.swr-productions.com/index.ph...st&p=136207

whats you want to say with that?
{Lads}RikerZZZ
To be a bit more serious, USA will never get a BIG TANK because thats not what usa is about.
USA is about skill, precision and utility with its basic units, not singular big clunky tanks like russia.

The issue of usa's land combat capabilities has been addressed in 1.87 however, so don't worry to much wink.gif
trgman
Ok sorry guys for broke the rules. Can't wait for the next update.

BTW, TRUMP WON.....!!!!! HOORAYYY cool.gif
{Lads}RikerZZZ
Get that political shit out of here mate
General Scrapstrike
QUOTE (SoraZ @ 9 Nov 2016, 10:41) *
Anyway, after a lot of discussion, the team has come to the conclusion that the best unit possible for this idea is an amphibious aircraft carrier with drones and laser defence banks, with a build limit of one, and its name will be USS Trump.

I disagree, we need to replace it with something so much better and it's going to be YUUUGGE!
We need something greater than the most powerful unit in Rise of the Reds that can even destroy the Ruskie Black Bear Sentinel with a single hit.
A train, but not just any train: Donald the Trump Train
(USA)Bruce
QUOTE ({Lads}RikerZZZ @ 10 Nov 2016, 5:59) *
Get that political shit out of here mate

+This

Theres a reason why the political threads got blocked, so hush
Storm
QUOTE ((USA)Bruce @ 10 Nov 2016, 13:42) *
+This

what is that? More than half of what you say or post is out of my understanding, be it Skype or be it the forums. Also, you speak your intentions in the form of riddles. Just ridiculous biggrin.gif
General Scrapstrike
Just for the record my previous comment was meant as a joke for the shits and giggles and to not be taken seriously.
Skitt
QUOTE (Storm @ 10 Nov 2016, 8:59) *
what is that? More than half of what you say or post is out of my understanding, be it Skype or be it the forums. Also, you speak your intentions in the form of riddles. Just ridiculous biggrin.gif

its a way of saying i agree and support this wholeheartedly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.