Full Version: to modify build limit ??
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds
dark
i wan to build multiple manticore or vikings or pandora

which big file should i modify ?? for skirmish purpose

thanks a lot
Shalom
It's in the Rotr_INI file.

Once you open it with the Final Big tool, scroll down until you find Data/Object/Europe/I (I stands for Infantry) - there are multiple entries, the last two are the Viking and Venom respectively.

Click on any of them, then Ctrl + F to open the find tool and paste this MaxSimultaneousOfType (exactly as it is) into the find tool to find the variable that controls how many units you can have of that type at once. Default is 1, change it to whatever you like.

The Pandora and Manticore are under vehicles, follow the same procedure as above. If you need more help I'll keep an eye on this thread smile.gif

!Important! Make sure you make a backup of the Rotr_INI file before you change anything! Finding errors in a changed Rotr_INI is very difficult!
dark
QUOTE (Shalom @ 18 Nov 2016, 16:40) *
It's in the Rotr_INI file.

Once you open it with the Final Big tool, scroll down until you find Data/Object/Europe/I (I stands for Infantry) - there are multiple entries, the last two are the Viking and Venom respectively.

Click on any of them, then Ctrl + F to open the find tool and paste this MaxSimultaneousOfType (exactly as it is) into the find tool to find the variable that controls how many units you can have of that type at once. Default is 1, change it to whatever you like.

The Pandora and Manticore are under vehicles, follow the same procedure as above. If you need more help I'll keep an eye on this thread smile.gif

!Important! Make sure you make a backup of the Rotr_INI file before you change anything! Finding errors in a changed Rotr_INI is very difficult!

you sir are epic
i tried it with venom and viking and it works perfect

one last thing
how can i use the 3 protocols togther ??
i tried Data\INI\Object\Europe\Buildings\ResearchCenter.ini

;*** Manticore Protocol ***
Behavior = SubObjectsUpgrade ModuleTag_ProtocolUpgrade01
ShowSubObjects = MANTICORE MANTIFLAG01 MANTIFLAG02 MANTIFLAG03
HideSubObjects = TANKTRAPSO1 PDORAFLAG01 PDORAFLAG02 PDORAFLAG03 NORMFLAG01 NORMFLAG02 NORMFLAG03 VENOMFLAG01 VENOMFLAG02 VENOMFLAG03
TriggeredBy = Upgrade_EuropeManticore
ConflictsWith = NONE
End
Behavior = CommandSetUpgrade ModuleTag_ProtocolUpgrade02
CommandSet = EuropeanRDCompound_Manticore
ConflictsWith = NONE
End

but it always crash sad.gif
Shalom
QUOTE (dark @ 18 Nov 2016, 17:28) *
you sir are epic
i tried it with venom and viking and it works perfect

one last thing
how can i use the 3 protocols togther ??
i tried Data\INI\Object\Europe\Buildings\ResearchCenter.ini

;*** Manticore Protocol ***
Behavior = SubObjectsUpgrade ModuleTag_ProtocolUpgrade01
ShowSubObjects = MANTICORE MANTIFLAG01 MANTIFLAG02 MANTIFLAG03
HideSubObjects = TANKTRAPSO1 PDORAFLAG01 PDORAFLAG02 PDORAFLAG03 NORMFLAG01 NORMFLAG02 NORMFLAG03 VENOMFLAG01 VENOMFLAG02 VENOMFLAG03
ConflictsWith = NONE
End
Behavior = CommandSetUpgrade ModuleTag_ProtocolUpgrade02
CommandSet = EuropeanRDCompound_Manticore
ConflictsWith = NONE
End

but it always crash sad.gif

I don't have a clue as to how you could do that unfortunately.

I think the crash is because there are only a few buttons on the actual Research Centre (eg the Pandora shares the same button space with the Manticore) - so by having multiple Protocol the buttons overlap. But I don't know how you can change the buttons :-?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.