Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Account
SWR Productions Forum > Community > Hecthor Doomhammer Streaming Service
Storm
Hi Hecthor

Just joined twitch with the username Storm_SeeD but its a shame that I might be unable to view the stream scheduled for tomorrow at 19 gmt. Because for me it would be 12:30 AM on Monday. Probably I'll because it would be my first viewing but not sure for its a working day for me on Monday.

If not tomorrow then some other day. Anyways, wishing you the best!
Hecthor Doomhammer
Not to worry. I always upload these internal streams to my own youtube channel, pretty much right after I'm done streaming them.
So you can always see them at a later stage!
Storm
Ok one question. I'm new to this so kindly bear with me.

I've been watching one of your older streams and I could see the chat inflow on the right side of the pane. But I did not see any option to join the chat while I could send a chat line listed in the right pane of on the Pauljongejans main page? So how this stuff works it kind of difficult to figure out in one go.
Hecthor Doomhammer
If you have a Twitch account, which you now have, you can chat whenever you're on the channel, but I need to be live with an actual stream for it to show up in the on-stream chat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.