Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Generals/ZH mission would you like to play again
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds
Scud
Let's face it, one of the things that make C&C Generals and Zero Hour expansion a great game were the missions, some missions are boring some are better yeah, but still a great experience.

Now imagine this, you can take any of the original missions and play it with the ROTR mod. What things you would change on it? Would you add new objetives or threats?. Also, as ECA and Russia didn't exist in the original versions, would you like for example to play the third USA mission in Generals but with USA defending retreating ECA troops from GLA/Russian troops or the first USA mission in ZH with ECA receiving USA Navy support.

I personally love the 5° China mission in C&C Generals, it would be great to play it again but with more USA presence in the form of airborne support (deltas/green berrets for example) longer bomb run timer to make it less spammeable (it made this mission a little easir), a more agresive AI (Mizo improvements will be kickass) storming your base with grads, anarquists, angry mobs, and why not some GLA air force attacking from the sea, a bigger map (if possible 'cause I don't remember if the size of the map is the bigger available) hell, even no hackers would be a great idea to force you to take the north supplies and south oil (wich is nice that if you get them destroy you can retake the position to rebuild them, but paying a cost for you mistake).
{Lads}RikerZZZ
Vanil USA mission 2 but expanded so youre under continuous attack.
Bring it on baby
GDIZOCOM
GLA 05 except now the USA and ECA share the fortress, probably with a rogue Russian base to the east going after everyone
Shiro
ZHUSA 04, except as Russia vs ECA (the insurgents in the north-east would be Militia and the CIA Commandos would be VDV, 2 MG and 1 RPG each).
Skitt
Zero hour Usa campaign already converted to rotr 1.87= check
Zero hour China Campaign already converted to rotr 1.87= check
Zero Hour Gla Campaign already converted to rotr 1.87 = 50% done
i just need a cupple of things sorted out first then u guys can have them
Zion
zero hour campaigns didn't really leave me a memory

the original Generals campaigns were awesome
That gla mission where you are vs gla, and china is sending nuke trucks to the opponent, Ive replayed that mission like a million times, hands down the most exciting
2nd would be the final china mission, where its night time, and you are vs gla long and intense game.
Mizo
I actually already modified the Final china Mission in vanilla Generals to be compatible with ROTR , as well as adding its own objectives.

Zion
QUOTE (Mizo @ 1 Dec 2016, 11:17) *
I actually already modified the Final china Mission in vanilla Generals to be compatible with ROTR , as well as adding its own objectives.

where are all these converted missions??
I want them!
Mizo
Work in progress, for 1.87 smile.gif
Scud
Damn you Mizo, you're such a tease...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.