Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SWR.NET
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds
Celestia4444
quite often when I play ROTR online , on SWR.NET , I have the problem that I encounter no people online . I can log into SWR.net, I can see people when I log in, but in the game they do not appear . I have version 1.87 the public build version What can I do to solve it

(Another thing I'm a big fan of ROTR en a loyal fan of Doomhammer , I'm from Holland I speak Dutch but of course also English , I could write but I suffer from Dyslexia , I try it, to write, but it is still difficult for me Therefore I do not write as often during striem )

(introduce myself) For those who do not know me greeting

for the rest , hallo Comrade

Zion
QUOTE (Celestia4444 @ 29 Dec 2016, 15:12) *
quite often when I play ROTR online , on SWR.NET , I have the problem that I encounter no people online . I can log into SWR.net, I can see people when I log in, but in the game they do not appear . I have version 1.87 the public build version What can I do to solve it

(Another thing I'm a big fan of ROTR en a loyal fan of Doomhammer , I'm from Holland I speak Dutch but of course also English , I could write but I suffer from Dyslexia , I try it, to write, but it is still difficult for me Therefore I do not write as often during striem )

(introduce myself) For those who do not know me greeting

for the rest , hallo Comrade

I get that all the time, minimise the game, then goto network adaptors, check the swr.net adaptor is it "Identifying" ?
You need to wait for it to turn into "Unidentified Network" or something similar

To speed up the process, I right click on the swr.net adaptor, and "Disable" then right click again and "Enable" and after that swr connects faster

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.