Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Double USA (red_army & Marakar) vs Double Russia (HaaS & TotenkopfES)
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Battle Reports
Marakar
A game showing off the strengths of both Russia & USA, as well as showcasing the importance of teamwork in team games. A great watch that I would highly recommend for anyone interested to see the match up of Russia vs USA in general as well as how teamwork can be crucial in 2v2s.

Map is Tournament Tundra.
Rohan
I really liked how Haas played Russia in this game. biggrin.gif
XAOC-RU-
Sorry for straight true but Haas and totenkompf? This guys surely good but they skill level is too low to play such games. I played a lot with them and surely can say that even red-army player have much higher skill then they both. Marakar can play 1vs2 against them and win.
atmospheric
QUOTE (XAOC-RU- @ 29 Dec 2016, 21:43) *
Sorry for straight true but Haas and totenkompf? This guys surely good but they skill level is too low to play such games. I played a lot with them and surely can say that even red-army player have much higher skill then they both. Marakar can play 1vs2 against them and win.

red_army, HaaS and Blackhole invited me to play this one while in the lobby but I backed off! As usual I am scared of PVP rushes sad.gif
Marakar
QUOTE (XAOC-RU- @ 30 Dec 2016, 7:43) *

While they were a bit lower level in the past, I would say that Haas and Totenkompf have gotten much better at the game and are actually very solid players at this point (they can potentially become high level players, I would categorize them in mid-high level or high-low when they're playing their prime). We had a 2v2 before this one where I was partnered with another player, and once he died quickly, I was basically dead since I was against double the amount of supplies and double the amount of GPs (Extremely difficult to have a 2v1 on Tournament Tundra). Red army got good at the game as well, but I do certainly think and have seen from previous games recently that they are competent enough to take on higher level players and aren't simply placing turrets around their base in a ring.
P9K329
QUOTE (XAOC-RU- @ 30 Dec 2016, 12:43) *

Yes,Marakar can do 1v2😍😍😍,Too horrible😱
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.