Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SWR Reorganisations
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Network > The Loudspeaker
The_Hunter

Hello everyone,

I'm saddened to report that due to personal reasons Stinger has decided to leave SWR as leader from ShockWave and relieve himself from all his other duties that where tied to this position.
We wish him well and good luck in the future with his life and plans.

In order to bolster our own moderation team we have also decided to promote Shock to Moderator of SWR.

Additionaly for those who wonder what this will mean for ShockWave, Sharpnessism was chosen by stinger himself to replace his duties and he has accepted this offer.

So congratulations to Sharp and Shock on your promotions smile.gif
Shock
Many thanks for this promotion, I will continue to do my best, now also for the community as a moderator smile.gif

Stingers departure is a sad one. He shall be embraced as a Legend on this forum from now on.
Wi-Ta
Most of us are sad to see Stinger leave, but this is how life goes.
Congratulations to Sharp and Shock on your promotions.
I now you both will do good. smile.gif
Pav3d
Thats a shame, he was very good at what he did while I was in SHW. Mustave been pretty serious personal reasons if he had to go ahead n delete his account.

Good luck to Sharp n Shock smile.gif

edit: my bad, the member search doesnt come up with stinger when i search for him
katmoda12
Since I now have permission to reply into the Loudspeaker,
I want to personally say Goodbye to Stinger.

We'll miss you,as a mod leader, i want also to thank you for the really great work you've done in this and FS community.

Besides, I know that you won't totally disappear, you are just stepping back form the frontline for RL causes.

Thank you and Goodbye.
Pickysaurus
That's not so good news :/
Hope everything goes well for you Stinger

Good luck to Sharp and Shock..
Jester
Good luck with what lies ahead of you sad to see you go sad.gif sad.gif
Dutchygamer
Dr. Freeman, noes! D:
Good luck with RL...
Also, congrats Shock and Sharp wink.gif
Shiro
I, as everyone, wish good luck to Stinger. Also congratulations for the two who now have been promoted.
Mr.Kim
Stinger left already? Well, that's really sad.

Anyway, I wish good luck to him. Also, congratz for new promotion. smile.gif
Sharpnessism
Sad Stinger left sad.gif You did a lot of good work for the mod! I'll do my best to continue what you did.
Chyros
I see I finally have the permission mask for this forum tongue.gif . In any case, goodbye Stinger, but congratulations to Shock and Sharp - you deserve your promotions guys, make the most of them! smile.gif
wb21
Whatever happens to him, at best, leaving the team to look forward for something better, or at worst, a serious personal/family problem strikes him hard, good luck to Stinger, if good things does end, then there should something that will take their place...which in this case Shock and Sharpnessism...good luck on your respective promotions...!
wardog
wow hard to belive he is gone but i wish him the best of luck
Raven
I couldn't reply to this thread earlier :S.....anyways good luck Stinger. I am thankful for your contributions to SWR mods as for the hours of fun we have with them.

Good luck to Sharp and Shock tooo..

Frostyarmy
sleep.gif Omg he left... That is by far the saddest thing ever im actually crying over it sad.gif
beefJeRKy
Indeed it is sad to see someone as influential as Stinger [Missile Site] leave. Shockwave wouldn't be the same without him.

QUOTE (Zhao @ 12 Nov 2009, 16:29) *
sleep.gif Omg he left... That is by far the saddest thing ever im actually crying over it sad.gif

Dude, it's not like he died :/
IonCharge
sad.gif even though i haven't really been here long its sad to see Stinger leave. Good luck to him and the Sharp and Shock
WhiteMetalSesa
Bye Stinger i say hes a good person and I will say you good luck in the Future!!!! blush.gif
Ektufall
Have a good wind in your travels Stinger ! Hope SHW will not lose the touch you have gave to it . And congratz to new staff members.
GDIZOCOM
Too bad..
Frostyarmy
Pal : Too bad

And this means what?
©onscr¡pt
Thanks for ShW, Stinger.

Who's cries about someone leaving?
Ok, he was a cool pal, but he left, so?
If your mother dies, you just go on with your live, not?

Have good luck in the future Stinger, we are proud!
Frostyarmy
i was having a REALLY REALLY BAD day when i posted that tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.