Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Destroyed Oil refinery help
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Custom Maps
XAOC-RU-
How to make a destroyed Oil Refinery on the map and make this object captureable again? For example I saw Marakar's map ashes of war and there are Oils refinerys with 1 HP and oils too. But when you launch the map they are destroyed. So I think something triggers to make then takes damage -1HP. How can I do this on my map? Help me please because I'm fully newbie in WB map making
XAOC-RU-
QUOTE (XAOC-RU- @ 7 Feb 2017, 14:19) *
How to make a destroyed Oil Refinery on the map and make this object captureable again? For example I saw Marakar's map ashes of war and there are Oils refinerys with 1 HP and oils too. But when you launch the map they are destroyed. So I think something triggers to make then takes damage -1HP. How can I do this on my map? Help me please because I'm fully newbie in WB map making

Nevermind I found B2 carpet bomb smile.gif
Marakar
Yea the asset isn't avaliable for it so you modify an oil refinery to 1 hp and place something that deals damage next to it like a B2 Bomb and it'll be a destroyed oil refinery. When restored it'll have the hp of a normal oil refinery too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.