Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RUssia vs USA
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Battle Reports
XAOC-RU-
Before you will dl this replay I should say that this very long game duration around 1 hour so you need much patient to watch it. But of course it's not 1 hour of few minutes of action. there are many moments from mid game till the end of good action from both sides. And yeah I will not tell you who was the players using alias so you deside who was play in this game or just enjoy it smile.gif

Little spoiler Burton was able to blow up BB at one of the moments so watch and wait for it smile.gif

Map Lagoon 3 1k
Duration ~60 minutes

Game Version: 1.87 public patch 1.1
Knjaz.
No S-Late detected, sorry tongue.gif But a long game indeed, will watch it when I get home.

SLate, in general, is a very rare occurence. Even for eco spammer like myself. Don't think you've participated in any of those yet. SLate an VLate are determined by the amount of in-game money/unit flows. Like, you may get stuck in just normal Late for 1 hour +, without progressing to VLate.

P.S. Watched, nicely played.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.