Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Again, more physics
SWR Productions Forum > Community > General Chat
Jet02
news.mit.edu/2017/electrons-superballistic-viscous-state-0306#site-search-area

Does Heisenberg's uncertainty principle have anything to do with this or is it something else?
Star_Abraham
QUOTE (Jet02 @ 15 Mar 2017, 6:39) *
news.mit.edu/2017/electrons-superballistic-viscous-state-0306#site-search-area

Does Heisenberg's uncertainty principle have anything to do with this or is it something else?

I'm uncertain on how to answer this query.
acidbrain
I think that if you focus on the momentum of the flow you see the actual flow and if you focus on a specific point in the flow you can see the position of the particles in the flow, so yes I think this phenomena has something to do with Heisenbergīs uncertainty principle, itīs all theory though so I guess we have to wait for some more news...
Or maybe im full of sjit, happens more...

Greetz
Jet02
If it is indeed hup that causes all this, does that mean there is an equal probability that there will be a decrease in speed? Or are there other factors at play?
Jet02
It was the graphene used to make the barrier. Hup? Maybe, maybe not. At least that's what the internet told me.

Also if information isn't allowed to escape from a black hole, how does its own gravity?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.