Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Important please read modders.
SWR Productions Forum > Game Modding and Development > Generals/Zerohour Modding
Commanderkaleb
I tried putting a few units into rotr but failed, dont want to keep trying rather spend my time playing the game anyways
Changes i want
Add aa missles to sokul.
AA weapon for russian ka helicopter
Add rocket pod and gun turrent and aa missles to the eca marksman chopper.
Make the eurofighter buildable which dropps the same bomblets with a fire button,add two aa missles 4 a tank missles.
Make the cheetah attack helicopter buildable
Add machine gun to tiger helicopter.
Add an attack blackhawk with rocket luncher and hellfire missles with machine gun. Lower troop transport to 5. Dont build with rangers.
Those were simple these might he more diffucult.
Add an apache helicopter to us airfield anti tank missles, rocket pods, aa missles and gun. Defense system similar to goliath, could be the same one.
Add a10 to the us airfield.
Buildable specter with hellfire missle cannon and aa weapons and machine guns... machine guns and cannon manually selected to fire with a fire button and dosent spot firing cannon and machine guns till ordered to stop, hellfire missles either manually find a target or with a left mouse button.
Add a marine with a standard rifle and granade launcher , upgradeable weapons to rifle with aa same as felin, sniper, law, or communications expert( no sure about this one yet or the function)

I will pay anywhere between 100 to 500 for modds i have more ideas the more work the more money please let me know what you guys think, if its doable and if anyone is intrested. Thanks guys

(USA)Bruce
Some of theese are impossible to do, but if you are going to post a modding commision of sorts atleast tell us what 100-500 is

Are they rubles? Dollars?Dinars? yen? Yuan?What are they?!

Also; Stop double posting
Commanderkaleb
What language did i write it in? Russian? Chinese? No English most likely dollars bro.

I thought this was a friendly community, but everytime i post something or ask for something i get nagative response!!!! If you got nothing noce to say dont say it at all...

Anyone friendly trying to make a few bucks makng a mod for me lmk.
{Lads}RikerZZZ
You do realise that it is technically illegal to make money off of a mod right?
The T's and C's of ZH make that pretty clear, and EA is pretty much subject to take any money made off of any modding based projects.
Commanderkaleb
Im not trying to make money??? I want to play......im paying for someone time spend....is that not clear? No one is selling anything im paying for time spend working ......... so once more is anyone intresred in making some money so i can play that game???

No one friendly on this site...
{Lads}RikerZZZ
yes, but if they get money off you then they are getting paid and therefore they are making money off of it.

Also just because people havent said yes doesn't mean they aren't friendly.
Commanderkaleb
First of all my wife is an attorney and she said its not illegal to for me to pay someone to make a modd for me, made her read the whole entire ea sports terms and conditions, making a modd and selling it for personal gains is illegal she said, but if i go out n pay someone for making a personal mod for me is not illegal at all, so everyone please stop telling me what i can do and cant do, im not some 17 year kid with pimples sitting on a computer, i am grown ass man, been in servise for 6 years ,have a buisness and happy familiy of my own the reason im asking for a modd is cause i really like this game played it when i was a little boy.........so is anyone intrested in making money for making me a modd and olease not another word about it beeing illegal
Commanderkaleb
So who want to make some money for making ame a modd....

Thanks guy....always positve!!
{Lads}RikerZZZ
Really? You sure do sound like a 17 year old kid with a response (and grammar) like that. Actually, more like 14 than 17.

also i think you'll find reading the entire
ea sports terms and conditions
is a bit irrelevant as the T's and C's for ZH are not tied to the general EA Sports ones, but rather exist on their own.

Nice try. Maybe get your... 'wife' to read the actual T's and C's before offering to pay.

Also as Bruce said, half those things aren't possible due to coding limitations within the code without serious reworks
Commanderkaleb
Fuck you bitch!!! Thats what im gone tell you, easy for to talk shit on the internet... yea she read the zh ts and cs and i really dont have time for proper grammer typing on a fucking phone miss spelling everything.

You got no time for anything ebut to bother people, what are you the fucking modd police over here you lil fuck, i seen little boys like you get there heads blown up over seas so dont sit on the fucking computer and talk shit to me u fuck...

Who want to make a modd for me??
Skitt
if you want someone to make a mod for you.
A: u cant charge or pay someone sorry but thats how it works, doing so if EA get wind of it could trigger them to change the TC's rendering all mods illegal.

B: drop the attitude and the language the more u bitch on, curse and swear the worse your rep in the community is going to become and the likelihood of anyone actually helping you lessens.
Commanderkaleb
I spoke to an attorney they said there is nothing illegal about me paying for someone time, tried talking to an ea agent about modding they said they really wouldnt care unless the game started bringing in some serious income......

So its not illegal for me to pay someone to modd me a personal game.... mark bensen ea sports representative i spoke to if you guys want his unformation i can privatelysend that....i did my research im not trying to make a game to sell or even anyone but me playing it..... so im gone keep asking who want to make a modd for me????????
{Lads}RikerZZZ

First off may i preface by saying that you have made my day with your internet tough guy attitude. People like you give me hope and carry me on through the day, so thank-you for your brilliant and insightful comments into your maturity and psyche.

Anyway, after a quick checkin with the members of NLS on their discord we looked through the TOC's of ZH and the Zh world builder and found the following.

EA and its Licensors own all of the rights in the Tools & Materials. You may not alter any of EA's trademarks or logos, or alter or remove any of EA's or its Licensor's trademark or copyright notices included in or with the Tools & Materials. Your right to use Tools & Materials is limited to the license grant above, and you may not otherwise copy, display, distribute, perform, publish, modify, or use any of the Tools & Materials. Without limiting the preceding sentence, you may not modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, license, transfer, distribute, create derivative works from, or sell the Tool, or use the Tools & Materials to further any commercial or unlawful purpose

So what that says in a nutshell is that selling or doing any commercial transactions (like paying someone to make you an asset/modify the code) is against the rules of the TOC
Now those rules there could be interpreted as only applying to the World Builder program itself, but the definition of tools and materials falls under another part of the ZH TOC

By "Content," we mean the software, communications,
images, sounds, and all the material and information
you see or use on our Service.

So the assets themselves come under this classification.
This is also re-enforced by the following:

You must also have the legal right to upload any Content
to the Service before you do so. You shall not copy,
transmit, modify, distribute, show in public or in
private, modify or create any derivative works from the
Content you find on the Service, unless EA expressly
authorizes you to do so.

So, despite what your 'wife' told you, it is not legal to pay someone money for the purpose of getting an asset/modification made through the game.

It is, however, legal to pay them a donation for their skill (what the SWR team currently runs as a donation box on their website), so you could theoretically indirectly pay someone through those means.

Considering you are offering a hefty payment of $500, i think it would be wise to disclose payment details and how you want the payment to occur/the quality of the modifications you were looking at, as then maybe people would take the offer seriously.

EDIT: I highly doubt you went all the way to an attorney just to ask for information as irrelevent as this but congratulations for having more money than sense. either way you should get rid of that attorney as they are completely wrong and need to read up on their commercial US law (what ZH is protected by). The TOC's that I have posted above clearly state otherwise and they are ripped directly from the game.

Now that the technical aspects are out of the way, let me reply to your previous messages directly.

I highly doubt that you have seen 'little boys (like me apparently) getting their heads blown up' overseas given your disrespectful and demanding attitudes you have displayed in this thread. True Military servicemen and women are taught to be respectful, level headed and calm. Given your '6' years of service (which, again i doubt very very much) i would have thought that you would have realised that the best way to deal with a situation like this is through calm and reasonable means. Unfortunately you have shown that you are not capable of this either by immediately attacking me for informing you of a legal issue in your case. I could continue about how you story makes no sense as 6 years of military, plus being a min of 18 to join the military means you were born in 1993 and by extension 10 when zh came out (meaning that you were not a little boy) but that would be cherry picking arguments that are in the end irrelevant.

What is not irrelevent (and i think is quite funny) is the PM you sent me after your reply.

So to humour you i will tell you that i live on Mendoza St, Truganina, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I do live with my lovely mother who is now passing the age of 61 and im sure she would love to know that she has a fan so far around the world, dying to come over and say hello. smile.gif

All in all i would say this was a good thing to open up on the forums and see. Internet tough guys are my favourite breed of entitled child, and you sir are one of the finest.
However, for next time i would advice that you think carefully about how you present yourself and your offers of payment, as no respecting modder is ever going to go out and help out a pitiful child who sits there and rages making up stories that are clearly not true, just to make himself feel like he is in charge of the situation.
People like that are just what the modders of this forum do not like to work with, and in raging at me you have inadvertently removed any hope you had of getting your impossible and shitty suggestions made.

Thank You for your time Commanderkebab, you made my day.

EDIT 2: fun fact, Kaleb means Dog, and i think that is a very fitting name for you smile.gif
Commanderkaleb
Haaa yea exactly where do u live so i can go fuck a brother into your mother you lil bitch spoke to a lawyer he read those things you fucking idiot....

I can pay someone to make me a personal modd...you lil fucking bitch...how stupid are you? Honestly??? Im gone call ea sports again make them fucking write you a letter cause ill pay them too you bitch.....

My stories are not true you want prove?? Ill send you all my id, give me your email than ull shut the fuck up turn off your computer unplug it from the internet hoping no one os gone come knocking on your door.

Commanderkaleb
And do a lil more research kn what kaleb means not the first thing that came up on google you fuck nut...and you have nonidea what the servise is like... but fuck you guy.
Commanderkaleb
Ever heard of ptsd fuck nut, you made me snaz out you have nonidea what i been thru man.
Skitt
OK
Commanderkaleb
consider this your warning u obviously didnt bother to read what i posted up above and went back on the swearing and curseing....
soooo
next time you do its a 50% warn and ur posting privileges suspended for 2 weeks.
Shiro
QUOTE (Commanderkaleb @ 21 Mar 2017, 5:40) *
Ever heard of ptsd fuck nut, you made me snaz out you have nonidea what i been thru man.

This is entirely irrelevant to the forum and us. If you act like a jerk, you get the same threatment in return. Either you improve your attitude or there will be consequences.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.