Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally back after four months!
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds
Derfety
Hey guys, I finally have time to be on the internet again and hopefully back to playing ROTR soon since I just completed basic combat traning and AIT. I've heard there have been alot of changes and was wondering if you guys could fill me in on what has been happening over the last few months.
Skitt
the main news is 1.87 is now in public beta testing with the build available for everyone to dl and use both offline and on swrnet.
http://forums.swr-productions.com/index.php?showforum=121
the rest of the news is just the usual banter/bitching biggrin.gif

also welcome back mate.
Marakar
Welcome back man! Missed your activity here.

The SWR multiplayer lobby with 1.87 is much more active and there's plenty of new community maps that are in the official lists and are being tested by map makers. There's also a lot more pvp activity in the lobby as well as discussion so you'll get a vivid taste of gameplay on those new maps as some have a unique layout even!

Also map display limit for unofficial maps is 1200, so you won't have problems swapping out maps to display other ones before.
chemisthypnos
QUOTE (Derfety @ 20 Mar 2017, 21:25) *
Hey guys, I finally have time to be on the internet again and hopefully back to playing ROTR soon since I just completed basic combat traning and AIT. I've heard there have been alot of changes and was wondering if you guys could fill me in on what has been happening over the last few months.

Welcome back! laugh.gif 1.87 is out, plenty of people online, and lots of fun to be had. I can't wait to play together again.
Mizo
Welcome back Drefty !!! Missed having you here!
Derfety
Sounds like fun! biggrin.gif Mizo I ask you will be my first game when I get my computer set up?
chemisthypnos
Shots fired.
Derfety
QUOTE (chemisthypnos @ 24 Mar 2017, 21:50) *
Shots fired.

I wouldn't say shots fired, just a friendly match of me trying to get the rust off laugh.gif
Mizo
QUOTE (Derfety @ 22 Mar 2017, 14:26) *
Sounds like fun! biggrin.gif Mizo I ask you will be my first game when I get my computer set up?

With pleasure! Pm me here when you are ready.
GeneralAziz
welcome back ;D
chemisthypnos
QUOTE (GeneralAziz @ 27 Mar 2017, 5:56) *
welcome back ;D

Hey, Aziz. Is your profile pic you IRL?
{Lads}RikerZZZ
QUOTE (chemisthypnos @ 6 Apr 2017, 4:49) *
Hey, Aziz. Is your profile pic you IRL?

Yes it is
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.