Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pandora's radiation?
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds
Battle Bee
Haven't played this in a long time, and I've noticed that the radiation field left behind after the Pandora's attack doesn't seem to de-crew vehicles anymore. I ran a friendly Lynx right into the field and it was still alive, including all my other vehicles. They didn't even take damage.
Is this an intended nerf, or a bug?
M.P
Neutron rediation never killed vehicle "driver" and "passegers" to begin with. Only the initial blast can do that.

However Neutron rediation deals massive damage to infantry. It almost insantly kills them.
Battle Bee
Really? Huh. I never knew that. Guess I was just wasting time driving around neutron radiations all this time
Mizo
Neutron radiation is the most lethan Area Damage agaisnt Infantry. Literally the moment an infantry unit steps on it, they will melt instantly.
(USA)Bruce
Theese chemical suits are not going to help!

It has 0 or no effect on neutron radiation but Im trusting its more of a coding thing then intentional
Shiro
Chemical Suits don't contain enough water to catch all the neutrons tongue.gif
Hanfield
If they wet their pants they'll do :8
ZunZero97
The detonation of the neutron bomb kills vehicle's crew and kills infantry of course and leave an lethal gas who kills infantry which stays 1,5 seconds.
M.P
a little late to the party....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.