Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice 1vs1
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > ShockWave > ShockWave Battle Bunker > 1 vs 1
NuCLEaR ToRMEnT
ToRMEnT(Nuke) vs Erik (china SWG)

Nice game pimp_smile.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?hwiotzzlxyn
Sharpnessism
interesting game, nuclear you should space out your gatts more though nuclear, the mig splash damage can take out 2 gatts at once when theyre beside each other, also i dont recommend nuke migs against leang (that are unupgraded), because her gatts are better than regular gatts at killing air. good use of nuke bombers though smile.gif

erik, you played decent too but securing your flanks with an empty LO or a defense is important if you get migs, or else he'll just sneak gatts in like that sad.gif against overlords in general, i don't feel that the buritino is worth it, i think making more ECMs+upgraded ravages would have won you the battles against his overlords. IMO, the blackshark>migs in usefulness against Nuke.

both of you guys should try to kill/capture each others oils too, they give a lot of $$$ over time.

overall nice game smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.