Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Classic Cameos
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds
ULTRA Faff
...for the latest beta release or are you holding off updating until v2.0?

Be great to see them eventually in the load screen like Shockwave
Evan
My guess would be hold off until 2.0. I love them as much as the next guy. But doing all that "work" for a beta wouldn't make much sense.
(USA)Bruce
Actually Shiro/Soraz made some but Im not sure how compatible it is with 1.87
{Lads}RikerZZZ
The 1.86 cameos do not work in any way with the 1.87 version and will fuck stuff up.

Whether or nor the cameos will be coming back is yet to be seen as thats up to Shiro, but till then im afraid we're just gonna have to go without
Shiro
I will provide updated versions for 1.87 and 2.0 respectively, but only once they are officially out. Any betas will have to make do without because Hunter sometimes changes locations of the graphics or simply updates the graphics themselves, so I'd have to keep track of them all the time, which is too much work.
ULTRA Faff
Okay guys thanks for the reply. Just keeping those fingers crossed biggrin.gif
vectorguy
I'm using the Classic Cameos for 1.86, I think they're great. Will they cause a major problem if I go to 1.87 or will they just not work?

Also, I was wondering how difficult it would be to reduce the vertical height of the command interface (is that the right term for it?). Now that larger monitors are less expensive it seems like a waste of space to have the interface take up such a large percentage (20%?) of that area. I'd just need to know which files would need to be modified so I can tinker around with them and test.

https://s10.postimg.org/dhpv6d7ax/rotr_command_interface.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.