Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who will start the next revolution?
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds
RedDeadSmeg
So, the Red Revolution map has been getting some interest regarding ECA and USA involvement.

While I will at some stage create a mission for both, I am leaving it up to you guys to decide which faction will be used first.

Please pick the side you would rather play as, and the winner will have their mission created within the next few months.

Each side's mission will have a different backstory and outcome, much like the Chinese/GLA/Russian variations, so they won't be a simple copy and paste from the previous versions...but I won't tell you what they are, that would be spoiling it wink.gif

Sorry, no spoiler in here, you will just have to wait.
(USA)Bruce
Can you by any chance redo a version of blue angel and the mission where you saved pilots for USA? If it wins? biggrin.gif
RedDeadSmeg
Those missions would be quite interesting to do, I'll keep them in mind.
Scud
An Europe mission where the player base is in the center sorrounded by enemies waves/small bases will be nice.
Calvin
When's the deadline anyway?
RedDeadSmeg
QUOTE (Scud @ 13 Oct 2017, 19:23) *
An Europe mission where the player base is in the center sorrounded by enemies waves/small bases will be nice.

I've got that planned for my ECA campaign for next year.

QUOTE (Calvin @ 15 Oct 2017, 10:24) *
When's the deadline anyway?

Friday 20th October 9 PM BST, although it looks like we already have a winner already. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.