Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have an art idea.
SWR Productions Forum > Community > The Loony Bin
NeoWarlord
I am posting this here since i found that the SWR Skype Group is dead. So, Star, if you are reading this, can you draw me the way you did in SWR Academy comics before. But just the figure, no background what so ever. And then post it to this topic and i shall download it so i can edit it to my liking. However me and you gotta find a way to contact each other on skype again.
Star_Abraham
Odd request, but okay.

I tried to capture your image in the kawaii style of SWR Academy (btw not a dead concept, it's coming back!!) and gave it more of a unique ... flare.

I made it pretty nice, no background, should be useful for you in whatever things you must do.

NeoWarlord
I didn't mean it that way, i meant draw me as a human figure. Like you did with SWR Academy comics when you draw me and others.
Star_Abraham
QUOTE (NeoWarlord @ 1 Feb 2018, 2:21) *
I didn't mean it that way, i meant draw me as a human figure. Like you did with SWR Academy comics when you draw me and others.

uhm.... okay?

here

NeoWarlord
Eh, i give up.
M.P
Troll well done, Star. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.