Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Squads in RA3
SWR Productions Forum > Game Modding and Development > C&C Modding
R3ven
since the logic for squads from cnc3 is broken i figured out a way to do them in ra3, but its not that good, but it works(i am going to quote a post i made on a different forum, i dont feel like typing it all out again):

QUOTE (huhnu)
While brainstorming for ideas on my epic units, for my private mod, i figured out a way that squads could be done on RA3, right now i'm uploading the built mod and source, if you guys look and figure out what i did, post it here with the findings

i only did the conscript for the mini, so you know what faction to play as

also, if you change to molotovs the other conscripts in the group will keep their ADk-45s, since i dont think theres a way to make the command to have them change weapons aswell

http://www.mediafire.com/?jcmuujk224m
Destiny
Well if only one conscript changes to molotov you can reason that he's the leader of the squad...I8.gif
R3ven
this was an example, im not really sure how else it would work 8I.gif

also, the mentioned private mod will be released publicly, once i finish revamping almost all the protocols, it will be an upgrade list, with no offensive powers tongue.gif
Frostyarmy
And i helped I8.gif (with balance ><)
R3ven
8I.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.