Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RANDOM CRASH PROBLEM 1.85,1.86,1.87
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Support Forum
Fewtimes
Hi, can anyone help me to fix the issue "serious error blah blah", it happens at random times, mostly mid game or late game. I've already tried the version 1.85 of course my ZH is patch to 1.04 and it works fine but I encountered this problem, So I've Done clean installation again of ZH patch to 1.04 then install 1.85 up to 1.86 and it works fine but still this pops up (at random times). So I've done again clean installation of ZH 1.04 so and so fort and install the latest 1.87 2.0 version but still the problem persist. please help, how do I fix this problem? what should I do? by the way my laptop specification is PROCIE:I5-3210M 2.5GHZ, RAM:4GB, GPU:AMD RADEON HD 7670M 1GB DDR3 128BIT. thanks
Fewtimes
QUOTE (Fewtimes @ 9 Sep 2018, 10:13) *
Hi, can anyone help me to fix the issue "serious error blah blah", it happens at random times, mostly mid game or late game. I've already tried the version 1.85 of course my ZH is patch to 1.04 and it works fine but I encountered this problem, So I've Done clean installation again of ZH patch to 1.04 then install 1.85 up to 1.86 and it works fine but still this pops up (at random times). So I've done again clean installation of ZH 1.04 so and so fort and install the latest 1.87 2.0 version but still the problem persist. please help, how do I fix this problem? what should I do? by the way my laptop specification is PROCIE:I5-3210M 2.5GHZ, RAM:4GB, GPU:AMD RADEON HD 7670M 1GB DDR3 128BIT. thanks

can anyone help me? by the way my zh version is deluxe edition? do you think that causes the problem? thank you
(USA)Bruce
Install 1.85 then 1.86 then 1.87 all ontop of each other in that order
You already have 1.04

What are you playing? PVE? Agaisnthow many?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.