Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NLS Public Discord Server
SWR Productions Forum > Game Modding and Development > Generals/Zerohour Modding
Zeke

Yes the thing you've all, most, maybe some of you have been waiting for, NLS now has a public discord server!

Maintained by our new mascot: NLS Chan!

"Honestly it's a pain in the ass, but I have to do it so, looking forward to working with you all, I guess..."

Finally a place where you interact with the NLS devs without spamming their mod's comment section or waiting days for them to respond to your PMs!

To join the server, press this button!

We're patiently awaiting your arrival, right NLS chan?

"Not really..."

That's the spirit!
SCUDStorm231
QUOTE (Zeke @ 21 Sep 2018, 2:16) *

Yes the thing you've all, most, maybe some of you have been waiting for, NLS now has a public discord server!

Maintained by our new mascot: NLS Chan!

"Honestly it's a pain in the ass, but I have to do it so, looking forward to working with you all, I guess..."

Finally a place where you interact with the NLS devs without spamming their mod's comment section or waiting days for them to respond to your PMs!

To can join the server, press this button!

We're patiently awaiting your arrival, right NLS chan?

"Not really..."

That's the spirit!

Can anyone help my join? It says that the invitation has expired or is invalid.
Zeke
Link fixed.
SCUDStorm231
The link still doesn't work! maybe I didn't check it soon enough.
Can you fix again?
Zeke
It won't work if you click on the link in the post you quoted, because that's still using the old link.

Use the link in the first post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.