Full Version: need some aod maps or swarm maps
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds
dark
need some aod maps or swarm maps that works with 1.87 version

is there any ?
(USA)Bruce
You mean AOD? All of them should work
solohistoh
Try Dark Fortress by Drummin. It should work with most vanilla generals, but don't expect them using RotR generals
dark
QUOTE ((USA)Bruce @ 20 Jan 2019, 20:40) *
You mean AOD? All of them should work

some of them are buggy
Skitt
the ones posted on this forum that work with 1.87.

90% working
Hazardous materials (works fine, pritty easy)
lagarto (the only bug is with wave 2 ignoring the no go zone and driving over the cliff at spawn instead of around it, unfixable)
heavystrike (works fine singleplayer, but needs a stable connection for multiplayer or it missmatchs)

Tempermental
AOD 33 (hard AI needs toned down, rarely missmatchs)
drone war (works but is heavily dependent on players connection, cant single player that one.)

there are others but there not stable enough to be mentioned.
as for zh AOD's not converted yet dont bother it WILL crash at some point theres some zh orders that dont play well with rotr.
ZunZero97
What is AOD?(sorry for the ignorance).
Skitt
Art of Defense.
generally hold an area for X amount of time while the AI throws everything at you in constant waves.
3rdShockArmy
So, Skitt, can we dl all of those here?
Skitt
Click to view attachment

here, these ones are the ones i listed and should be working (the rest i need to get working again after 1.87 killed them just got no motivation to do so atm), easier than hunting on the forum for them.
if memory serves they all need USA as the AI in the solo start position, though if not it will be GLA.

note: don't even attempt aod 33 with it set to hard even with 4 players v the ai it will wipe the floor with you.(badly needs hard dif toned down)

Drone war is the only one thats not effected by AI difficulty, the rest of them are so start off with easy AI first.
3rdShockArmy
Wow! Thanks, Skitt! You just saved me a lot of time looking for these. And probably took away my weekend in the process, but at least it's going to be a fun one! beer1.gif

PS: Thanks for the instructions, too! biggrin.gif
dark
QUOTE (Skitt @ 25 Jan 2019, 14:52) *
Click to view attachment

here, these ones are the ones i listed and should be working (the rest i need to get working again after 1.87 killed them just got no motivation to do so atm), easier than hunting on the forum for them.
if memory serves they all need USA as the AI in the solo start position, though if not it will be GLA.

note: don't even attempt aod 33 with it set to hard even with 4 players v the ai it will wipe the floor with you.(badly needs hard dif toned down)

Drone war is the only one thats not effected by AI difficulty, the rest of them are so start off with easy AI first.

thanks a lot skitt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.