Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What are you reading?
SWR Productions Forum > Community > General Chat
Morne Morkel
I read dead tube manga and This is my favourite manga because of this manga characters are so nice.
AND
What are you reading?
(USA)Bruce
QUOTE (Morne Morkel @ 21 Jul 2019, 13:46) *
I read dead tube manga and This is my favourite manga because of this manga characters are so nice.
AND
What are you reading?

I was genuinely going to answer this question but, Ads are really getting smarter
James Harsel
Currently I'm working Low vision glasses that can be used by disables who are involve in some kind of eyes diseases.
John Harry
I like to read The White Book. The White Book, translated from Korean by Deborah Levy, is a gorgeous autobiographical meditation on all-things white, from blizzards to breast milk, embedded in the narrator's mother's grief of losing a child hours after birth and her own guilt of trading lives with her dead sister. Between these chapters, the book -- Is it a poetry collection? A novel? -- becomes a kind of travelogue, the kind of observational, but fiercely introspective writing that would make W.G. Sebald jealous. In spite of the pages' deceptive sparseness, Han's genre-defying The White Book carries a quiet emotional heft that'll have you inhale its 157 pages in a single sitting.

Hecthor Doomhammer
The Necronomicon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.