Hello, guys. It's been a long time since I played RotR, but I restarted recently and as a result, my modding OCD went back in full swing.
I modded a lot of stuff for myself, like adding "hypersonic" missiles to certain factions and some other stuff. But I have a small issue now.

I understand how upgrades work. However, since Huter is a SAGE bitch-slapper, he created this Nuclear Stockpile "upgrade", which in reality is an object, not an upgrade.

I am by no means an expert, but I presume he did this to circumvent the upgrades limit (128, IIRC).

So, what I'm trying to do is make this upgrade do two things:

1. Make the Tremor AGAS fire nuclear shells (I know, OP af, but still helluva fun). I am able to do it easily by changing the ProjectileDetonationOCL in Weapons.ini for the TremorCannonBarrage Weapon to the one used by the Topol-M/Missile Silo. However, this only changes the default weapon for the Tremor AGAS, which isn't what I'm trying to accomplish. What I'm really trying to do is make this into a weapon upgrade which will happen only after you purchase the Nuclear Stockpile "upgrade". My problem is that it can't be done with the WeaponSet Conditions = PLAYER_UPGRADE command since the Nuclear Stockpile "upgrade" isn't actually an upgrade, but an object.

2. Make Topol-M/Missile Silo reload their nukes automatically after the Nuclear Stockpile "upgrade" is purchased. Same issue as above, since it's actually an object.

Note: This is an addon I'm making for myself only and have no intention of releasing it or anything.