Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will 1.87 ever be finished and released?
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Support Forum
WULF1045
I don't here you guys are fixing this game anymore is it still being worked on? its been like 5 to 6 years now... since the last 1.86 patch,

(I hope its not my fault because I cursed Rise of the reds devs that the game will fail if they don't make the ECA Panzer the strongest in the game which they did make the Blackbear Russian tank the strongest)
Emin96
QUOTE (WULF1045 @ 12 Jul 2020, 22:07) *
I don't here you guys are fixing this game anymore is it still being worked on? its been like 5 to 6 years now... since the last 1.86 patch,

(I hope its not my fault because I cursed Rise of the reds devs that the game will fail if they don't make the ECA Panzer the strongest in the game which they did make the Blackbear Russian tank the strongest)

Hello the mod isnt abbandoned, developers are busy with real life stuff thats why everything is on hold right now. if you want you can get 1.87 public version from this link:
1.87 Download
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.