Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Issues Installing RoR version 1.87
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds
Sillygooses11
Hello,

I am currently trying to install Rise of the Reds version 1.87 on my PC, I installed it on my PC however when I attempt to launch the game a get a message that say "The system cannot find the file specified".

I currently have Command and concur generals installed on my PC through Origin. I am logged into Origin when I use the launcher. Rise of the Reds version 1.85 and 1.86 work perfectly on my PC currently.

Please let me know what I need to do to fix this issue.

Thank you for your assistance and guidance in this process. Click to view attachment
Skitt
QUOTE (Sillygooses11 @ 24 Jan 2022, 8:17) *
Hello,

I am currently trying to install Rise of the Reds version 1.87 on my PC, I installed it on my PC however when I attempt to launch the game a get a message that say "The system cannot find the file specified".

I currently have Command and concur generals installed on my PC through Origin. I am logged into Origin when I use the launcher. Rise of the Reds version 1.85 and 1.86 work perfectly on my PC currently.

Please let me know what I need to do to fix this issue.

Thank you for your assistance and guidance in this process. Click to view attachment

Reinstall and make sure your antivirus hasn't flagged/removed any files.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.