Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snow Front 10k start bug.
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > ShockWave > Bug Reports
Shadow
So I decided to get over my fear of actually having a challenge in game on the skirmishes (normally start with 50k).

I selected 10k starting cash me as Stealth and oponent as random (turned out to be USA Air Force).

After allowing me to build my base and start building a Scud I became suspicious up to now my opponent had attacked one of my Derricks with two rangers. I flanked round with a few hijackers and found he'd acted like an easy general, he'd built all the basic buildings apart from supply centre. I assume he'd built everything barring the supply then made ranger and ran out of money...

I haven't got time to retest this at the moment (nor any images/videos, which is stupid of me).

I'll try to do it again and get images...

EDIT: Just tried it again hard setting it to USA AF. This time he was playing properly.
Stubbjax
This has happened to me a few times before. Not sure why though. It only seems to happen with USA. Explode a few of his buildings near the supplies and it should fix the problem.
Dutchygamer
This is most of the time that the AI lacks space to build its base.
IonCharge
AI don't have room to build. The layout it generated or w/e didn't work so it only could do so much. COnsidering airfields are one of the largest buildings in the game it doesn't suprise me tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.