Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Mighty One
SWR Productions Forum > Community > General Chat
Cattman2236
Hi all, Thought i`d post up my new project regarding classic bikes up. This is "The mighty One" a 350cc Royal Enfield Bullet, It`s dubbed the mighty one due to i came off her last month and not even a single scratch was on her lol. Well here`s the pics:

Overdose
That is one sexy bike.
Waris
What a beast. Does it run on beer army tea?
wb21
An excellent classic.
Alias
Is this the same old Enfield you had before?
E.V.E.
Nice bike you got there, I must say!
With the right outfit it could be a good ladycatcher, or whatever they call that overhere ... >_>

- E.V.E.
Cattman2236
Ahh she's my lady, 45mph top speed, but you go anywhere and heads are turning. Alias, this Enfield is a different one, was just a rusyt frame in a barn when I was offered it, most the parts are original except the head gasket ( had to use the new Indian version till I find a proper one). The year on the frame is 1963 so she's tax exempt. If interested in the specs I'll gladly post them up :-)
Jester
this is something i would like not to old not to modern just right i think it looks beautiful im not a big bike guy but if i was to get a back i would like something like this
Wi-Ta
Yea
This is what i call a cool ride.
I take this type bike 10 time earlier than any other.
Cattman2236
Well hopefully (fingers crossed) this will be my next project:

Needs some wiring done to her, new battery, gasket etc etc etc. It`s a BSA Bantam 175cc 1959
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.