Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post your computer!
SWR Productions Forum > Community > The Databank
Crazykenny
Lemme start this one of with my own:

I'll have to note that those pictures are outdated. My PSU and computer placement has changed since these have been taken.

beefJeRKy
I went case shopping today and will post specs and pics as soon as its assembled within a week or so once all my parts are in. All that is needed to be known is that it should perform quite admirably wink.gif
Alias
Crazykenny
QUOTE (Alias @ 10 Jun 2009, 7:47) *

*stupidity removed*
Alias
QUOTE (Crazykenny @ 10 Jun 2009, 16:55) *
Nice, Linux user huh?

Crazykenny
QUOTE (Alias @ 10 Jun 2009, 9:05) *

Epic fajl, just realized myself...
beefJeRKy
QUOTE (Crazykenny @ 10 Jun 2009, 10:58) *
Epic fajl, just realized myself...

One for you and one for me I8.gif
Waris

Same old laptop. Slightly recent 2.0 speakers. Very recent headphone. Brand new desktop amp.
Crazykenny
Pretty awesome setup biggrin.gif
Waris
Cheers man. Yours too smile.gif

Though I'd like it better if you place the surround speakers at their right places tongue.gif
Crazykenny
I cant really position the back satellites, mostly because my room is to big for it to work.
Centron
My new computer to replace the old beloved NEC of mine.

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.61 Ghz
3.50 GB of RAM
And an Unknown Graphics card that has a fan in it and is greenish Nvidia maybe, not willing to pull apart computer yet.
Pickysaurus

This but in black
Nidmeister
Your Skis have smily faces, Centric.
Alias
OH SHI-

MIND = BLOWN
Nidmeister
^Epic.
Waris
Mind = blown
-Xv-
Best case ever, nice airflow, keeps the temps low XD

Yes it's a TV stand the monitor is sitting in and my keyboard/mouse is sitting on a shelf positioned over 2 fold-able tables lolz

<333
Frostyarmy
Oooo Xv you have the same grahpic card as mine , mine is just 4350 is all smile.gif
Nidmeister
I got the Sapphire Radeon HD4850.
Yours is like just one up from mine D:
-Xv-
I was going to get the 4890, but after taxes and shipping my paypal was 13 bux short >_< GHEY!!

and I couldn't wait for another 2 weeks for paypal to process another add funds because the special price on the 4890 was for a limited time sad.gif So I just got this, probably going to crossfire it down the road.

btw XfX > Saphire tongue.gif
beefJeRKy
Sapphire Vapor-X > XFX
-Xv-
Actually XFX XXX > Vapor-X :/ Not to mention the double lifetime warranty along with superb customer support, where as sapphire gives you what, 3 yearS? + has a real non-responsive customer support. My 3870 was a sapphire.
Chyros
Couldnae be arsed to clean up desk atm:

& the computer itself:
The_Hunter
^ that's exactly how i expect the averige student desk to look like laugh.gif
Shiro
QUOTE (The_Hunter @ 8 Jul 2009, 9:53) *

duhsov.png

I have an Acer Aspire 6530G, but since I do not have a cam, I show you some pictures from the internet:

Stats:
Dual-CPU 1.9GHz, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470 Hyper Memory, 4 GB DDR2 RAM, 320 GB HDD, Blue-Ray player and other... things...
Dutchygamer
Chyros, man, clean up tongue.gif I know you are a student, but this is way too messy XD.gif
Destiny
Lots of...bottles...O.o

...also the way CrazyKenny's CPU glows it eerie tongue.gif
Alias
QUOTE (Dutchygamer @ 8 Jul 2009, 19:22) *
Chyros, man, clean up tongue.gif I know you are a student, but this is way too messy XD.gif
My desk is a lot worse than his, so much worse that I'm not even going to take a photo of it until I clean it.
Chyros
QUOTE (The_Hunter @ 8 Jul 2009, 9:53) *
Papers, generally messy things and empty bottles - yeah, I guess you're right 8I.gif .

QUOTE (Dutchygamer @ 8 Jul 2009, 11:22) *
Ha, you should see the rest of my desk tongue.gif . That part is only half-empty because my arms have to rest there - the rest of the desk is so full that there's constantly shite falling off the edges tongue.gif .
Pickysaurus
Finally a picture of my actual laptop tongue.gif
Dutchygamer
That external HDD looks familiar. I has the same I8.gif
Pickysaurus
QUOTE (Dutchygamer @ 11 Jul 2009, 19:32) *

WD Elements 160GB HDD?
Shiro
QUOTE (Dutchygamer @ 11 Jul 2009, 20:32) *

All HDDs of this producer look the same, my friend has a 650GB and I have a 933GB one.
Shock
QUOTE (-Xv- @ 6 Jul 2009, 22:19) *
I was going to get the 4890, but after taxes and shipping my paypal was 13 bux short >_< GHEY!!

and I couldn't wait for another 2 weeks for paypal to process another add funds because the special price on the 4890 was for a limited time sad.gif So I just got this, probably going to crossfire it down the road.

btw XfX > Saphire tongue.gif

With my Paypal I can just pay things without having to add funds to the account, why can't you ?
-Xv-
I don't have a credit card atm >_<
Waris
Why is this great thread dead sad.gif

I have returned back in M'sia and will stay here for a considerably long time. I'm staying in one of our homes but I have to settle for a living room (which is ok since nobody came here anymore) because my room is small and hot.

Also picked up a nice 2.1 speakers set -- Edifier S330D.

Shock
Is it me or is that a really low table, how do you work with it?
AXR
I'm thinking he probably sits with his legs crossed on that mat on the floor. I do that sometimes as well, since the floor is nice and cool.
Alias
I see a Portapro. aw.gif
Waris
QUOTE (AXR @ 28 Sep 2009, 4:20) *
I'm thinking he probably sits with his legs crossed on that mat on the floor. I do that sometimes as well, since the floor is nice and cool.

This
QUOTE (Alias @ 28 Sep 2009, 4:27) *
I see a Portapro. aw.gif

I left the rest of my 'phones back ;__; (The Koss is pretty decent through the desktop amp though)
beefJeRKy
QUOTE (Alias @ 27 Sep 2009, 21:57) *
I see a Portapro. aw.gif

Best sub-$100 evar.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.