Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You are victorious... crash!
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > ShockWave > ShockWave Support
ajakaaj
First of all, I've just started playing shw on my Mac, nice job guys!

The first problem I found was when I was playing as Superweapons and as I defeated GLA explosives expert it came up with the victory scene but before leaving the game shw forced a quit. I retried a few times from my last save point, played the scenario over again and it wouldn't let me any further without crashing.

I then started as Laser and the exact same thing happened when I beat special tank dude.

Might it be a problem at my end or possibly with the Mac patch? I guess somebody would have noticed it if it was a common issue. Any suggestions? I really want to get back to playing!
Shockwavelover84
QUOTE (ajakaaj @ 15 Jan 2011, 11:15) *
First of all, I've just started playing shw on my Mac, nice job guys!

The first problem I found was when I was playing as Superweapons and as I defeated GLA explosives expert it came up with the victory scene but before leaving the game shw forced a quit. I retried a few times from my last save point, played the scenario over again and it wouldn't let me any further without crashing.

I then started as Laser and the exact same thing happened when I beat special tank dude.

Might it be a problem at my end or possibly with the Mac patch? I guess somebody would have noticed it if it was a common issue. Any suggestions? I really want to get back to playing!

If you're playing on a Mac then I don't believe the forum staff supports Mac glitches, you'd have to search a Mac-related forum.

I play on Windows and I have noticed the game crashing with a "serious error" message at random times, but I'm not sure if this is due to the mod or my PC - I think it's my PC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.