Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You are victorious(technical difficulties)
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > ShockWave > ShockWave Support
apmdward007
its always happening that the game is crashing every time the game is finish or i suddenly exit game? i cant finish challenge mode
does someone have solution on this?

i already reinstall generals,generals zero hour and patch to 1.4 but its still happening

Help please
Shockwavelover84
QUOTE (apmdward007 @ 8 Nov 2011, 6:17) *
its always happening that the game is crashing every time the game is finish or i suddenly exit game? i cant finish challenge mode
does someone have solution on this?

i already reinstall generals,generals zero hour and patch to 1.4 but its still happening

Help please

What is the error message that you are getting?
Einnoir
QUOTE (Shockwavelover84 @ 21 Dec 2011, 12:59) *
What is the error message that you are getting?

Hi there,

I also have the same exact problem as apmdward007. Everytime I finish the mission as armor general vs stealth general (mission 6 of challenge campaign), I got kicked out of the game because of the technical problem:

[You have encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be caused by many things inculding viruses, overheated hardware and hardware that does not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Please visit the forums at www.generals.ea.com for suggested courses of action or consult your manual for technical support contact information]

I did a fresh reinstallation of the zero hour and shockwave but it does not solve the problem. Anyone got a solution to this problem?

Thank you,
Einnoir
Zeke
Can't you guys just restart the game and load the autosave?
Casojin
I sometimes encounter this error when playing with AI (either skirmish or comstomp).
Einnoir
QUOTE (Zeke @ 1 Feb 2012, 18:39) *
Can't you guys just restart the game and load the autosave?

I did restart the game and do the mission again. I also load the autosave and finish the mission. It still crash after I win the battle. I guess there is no solution to this problem?
Pickysaurus
It's been an issue since ZH; i'd suggest, just before you deliver the final blow, make a manual save. Then reload from it if it crashes and see if you can finish that way
Einnoir
QUOTE (Pickysaurus @ 2 Feb 2012, 16:26) *
It's been an issue since ZH; i'd suggest, just before you deliver the final blow, make a manual save. Then reload from it if it crashes and see if you can finish that way

I tried your suggestion also but it still does not progress after keep reloading it for 50+ times... I guess I'll give up on the challenge for armor general then. Thanks for your help though.
Zeke
Isn't there an auto save for the next level?
nubler
try making sure no supply plane is around when you deliver the finishing blow (like when the supply drop zone just (about to) reach(ed) 0 and the plane is on the way delivering the cash)
Einnoir
QUOTE (nubler @ 4 Feb 2012, 8:54) *
try making sure no supply plane is around when you deliver the finishing blow (like when the supply drop zone just (about to) reach(ed) 0 and the plane is on the way delivering the cash)

Thanks a lot for the idea nubler! It works like a charm! smile.gif I sell all my supply drop pad so no plane is flying around and it works. Thank you again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.