Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Music Problem
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > ShockWave > ShockWave Support
Temp
Hi..

How can I enable the background music on skirmish? only the sound FX and voice are heared.

Thanks
Dutchygamer
I noticed as well that in some cases the music is completely missing, no matter what the settings are. When playing the next game, it's suddenly back. I just blame it on random quirks of SAGE tongue.gif
Temp
QUOTE (Dutchygamer @ 31 Jan 2012, 1:40) *
I noticed as well that in some cases the music is completely missing, no matter what the settings are. When playing the next game, it's suddenly back. I just blame it on random quirks of SAGE tongue.gif

Is it a bug you mean? the game looks boring without music, is there a way please?
The_Hunter
It's actualy 8 player maps.

Music does not work on 8 player maps or if there isn't any AI present.
Temp
QUOTE (The_Hunter @ 31 Jan 2012, 3:24) *
It's actualy 8 player maps.

Music does not work on 8 player maps or if there isn't any AI present.

OK, but why not? it was playing before in ZH, can I enable that? at least on 8 players maps.
The_Hunter
if it's in ZH i'd say it's just an other random error.

In ShockWave it's simply that way becouse we could otherwise not have this many AI controlled opponents (we hacked the game to support our generals).
Dutchygamer
Ah, that explains it. Thanks for explaining Hunter smile.gif
Elanzed
QUOTE (The_Hunter @ 31 Jan 2012, 13:19) *
if it's in ZH i'd say it's just an other random error.

In ShockWave it's simply that way becouse we could otherwise not have this many AI controlled opponents (we hacked the game to support our generals).

Although I didn't understand what you mean smile.gif but thanks. You do mean that there is no way to solve it right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.