Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Fruitless Update
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Frontline News
The_Hunter

The apple is the integral fruit of any healthy diet. Its sweetness, crunchiness and texture are admired worldwide. The Apple Republic is a peace-loving nation led by a charismatic sovereign called the Big Red. They are part the League Of Fruits and have recently acquired a permanent seat in the organization’s Security Council. The Apples have some political differences with the Pineapples but have remained their allies over the years.

The Jalapeno is a medium-sized chili pepper that has a warm, burning sensation when eaten. Their state is a hyper-nationalistic, ultra-capitalist meritocracy backed up by the realm’s strongest military force. They aren’t politically aligned with any nation or multi-lateral diplomatic organization. The Jalapenos are famous for their strange obsession with lights.

Pineapples may be consumed fresh, canned or juiced and are found in a wide array of food stuffs - desserts, fruit salads, jam, yogurt, ice cream, candy and as a complement to some meat dishes. In a distant land lies the remote and isolated Pineapple Kingdom, which is ruled by an insane absolutist monarch called the Pineapple King. Much to the bewilderment of the other nations, the Pineapples still consider their state to be utopia. The Pineapple Kingdom dreams of a day when they unify the world through their culture.

Cabbage leaves often have a delicate, powdery, waxy coating called bloom. The occasionally sharp or bitter taste of cabbage is due to glucosinolate(s). Cabbages are also a good source of riboflavin. The Cabbage Federation is a forward-thinking and rapidly expanding civilization. Cabbages are proud do-it-yourself industrialists and engineers. However, the Federation has serious problems with pollution due to its industry.
MARS
Wait what? You didn't include the lemons!? Fuck, am I the only one who likes them? Well...I guess that means that I'll once again be alone...Hopefully not forever. [/sadface]
Jester
What a tasty and healthy April fools good job guys! smile.gif
Overdose
This thread has pleased the Pineapple King.

IPS
HARRHARRHARR
Overdose
Get out from here Cocumber. This thread is fruit only!
MARS
Fruit only? That means that...lemons are welcome as well, yes...? shit.gif
Overdose
No. No, lemons allowed.
Comr4de
QUOTE (LonelyLemon @ 1 Apr 2012, 6:35) *
Fruit only? That means that...lemons are welcome as well, yes...? shit.gif

Shiro
But oranges are fine, no?
The_Hunter
ORANGES MAKE ME ANGRY!
MARS
At least oranges are sweet and all...Nobody wants a lemon... sad.gif
SGM. Jazzie Spurs
Awesome updat- WHERE'S MY CONTINENTAL ARMY!?
CobraHumvee
still waiting for jalapeno and cabbage to make an appearance smile.gif
Dangerman
No updates regarding Bananas? Screw you dumb lemon, apple, pineapple, cucumber, melon.
SpiralSpectre
Gawd, I love this update! ;p

And oh BTW that new banner back on ModDB is epic.
Trooper425
AreYouFkingKiddingMe.jpg
BrutalOrange
Hmm, my username is surprisingly compatible with this thread. Am I Nameless Orange's brother?
Shiro
QUOTE (BrutalOrange @ 1 Apr 2012, 19:40) *
Hmm, my username is surprisingly compatible with this thread. Am I Nameless Orange's brother?

I hope so.
Jester
QUOTE (SpiralSpectre @ 1 Apr 2012, 15:22) *
Gawd, I love this update! ;p

And oh BTW that new banner back on ModDB is epic.

Agreed i think the old banner was due an update nice work who ever created it!
Overdose
So fruity.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.