Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.1 Stealth General Strategies
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > ShockWave > ShockWave Battle Bunker
GeneralCamo
Stealth General is probably the weakest general in the game. Sure, I sneak a tunnel network into the enemy base, but they somehow find it before I get an army through there. My initial reaction to all of the units: They are all weak.

My Initial Strategies:
Rocket Buggy Rush: Went horribly wrong. While the ability to hit n' run is good, once the aircraft came in, it was all over.
Battle Bus rush: Same Scenario above. Except with some more losses, to my bank account....
Spam Hijackers: Went well, until they knew what I was doing....
Rocket Snipers: Terrible against artillery...
Just spam all of the cobras and quads you can possibly get: They were no match for the other armies.

Any strategies I could use?
Casojin
If you're playing vs human, you must focus on their supplyline.
You can use Tech-terror or Tech-RPG (classical GLA rushes) to hit enemy supply. 4 Terrorists can destroy 1 supply depot.
Quad cannon can easily take down enemy heli collector (USA except Armor + China Spec Weap).
Sneak 1-2 behind while you distract your opponent.
Repeat the attack if the enemy couldn't counter you yet.
If they've built some counter, change your tactic and tech-up.
If enemy relies on hi-tech, hit tech-center.
If enemy focus on lower tech stuffs, hit his factories.
But attacking the supplyline must continue. You must slow down your enemy.
Don't sacrifice units needlessly (sacrifice only if you can hurt your enemy bad).
Late game, use Jarmen Kell to disrupt enemy force.
Hide your base somewhere unexpected for backup.
NuCLEaR ToRMEnT
lol wut.. Stealth General is not weak. But u need to use it well.

Early game with gla you need to harass the enemy base with Hijackers, Technical + Terrorist , Technical + RPG’s and also quad+RPG’s and try to tunnel his base.

While you are harassing him at the same time u need to control the map with tunnels.

At the late game BB with RPG upgrade + buggys is very good thing but you need to micro them very well.
also don't forget to buy the shoes for your workers.

this is just a basic thing as gla .

i have a replay

Stealth + tox vs Tank+Armor

it's a short replay tongue.gif , if you are interested i'll post it soon .
FunLovinGuy
Wow that replay sounds cool.

I'd love to see it if you don't mind posting it Nuclear, we could use some more replays anyways.
NuCLEaR ToRMEnT
QUOTE (FunLovinGuy @ 4 May 2012, 4:46) *
Wow that replay sounds cool.

I'd love to see it if you don't mind posting it Nuclear, we could use some more replays anyways.

My pleasure..

but it show failed to upload :\
FunLovinGuy
Damn, oh well :/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.