Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help finding some code
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Support Forum
someguy2500
I'd like some help finding the code that controls the images of the factions during the load screens. It doesn't seem to be in playertemplate.ini

Feel free to transfer this post where applicable but please tell me where it is! Thank you!

I'm trying to add a faction of my own, under AirForceGeneral. As of now, if the enemy takes on that faction, I win immediately (the buildings turn civilian, and killpilot just erases the unit), think it has to do with there not being an AI script? Am I right? But anyway, that's more advanced work. Comments appreciated!
Pickysaurus
Auto-win is due to script issue or lack of AI. I assume you unlinked the AFG scripts before modifying it.
someguy2500
Hmm, I don't think I unlinked anything. It's probably because there are no scripts for this particular new faction? It's only with that faction that auto-win happens. Do I understand correctly? Perhaps you can show me where I can find these scripts so I can make my own!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.