Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GLA Alpha Rocket buggy (Need help)
SWR Productions Forum > Game Modding and Development > Generals/Zerohour Modding
Madin
I am looking to model the GLA alpha Rocket buggy, but I am stuck when it comes to working out how the front of vehicle would 'work' in terms of modelling.
I am not concerned about the inside of the vehicle (I'll just window it up), but I just cannot make sense of the front framed section of the concept. The side facing the viewer does not appear to match the opposite side, and while it is obvious how the upper section connects to the main body, I cannot see how (or if) it connects to the lower frame.

The front section is the problem for me, so any advice would be appreciated. I have only ever modelled one vehicle before, so I do not have much experience in this kind of problem. I did search for 'real' dune buggy's, but they all 'made' sense because none of them had such a bizarre set-up at the front.

Thanks for your time!

MyDude25
You can use the remodeled rocket buggies in Shockwave / Rise of the reds as referrence for that front cab. It pretty much captures the shape of the concept of the rocket buggy..

Madin
QUOTE (Kris @ 23 Dec 2012, 11:51) *
You can use the remodeled rocket buggies in Shockwave / Rise of the reds as referrence for that front cab. It pretty much captures the shape of the concept of the rocket buggy..

Interesting, thanks for your input.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.