Looks like they got pwnd. I8.gif

What a big explosion.
Shiro

Destiny
Hell I never knew the shells were squares XD.gif
JJ
That's the point, you'd never know. I8.gif
Pickysaurus
@KamuiK's Ospery Picture; The unit always seems to collect supplies slightly off centre.
Destiny
QUOTE (Pickysaurus @ 16 Oct 2009, 0:54) *
@KamuiK's Ospery Picture; The unit always seems to collect supplies slightly off centre.

Ya know...crude oil is more...valuable than a pile of boxes I8.gif
wb21
QUOTE (KamuiK @ 15 Oct 2009, 23:18) *

Oh no, not his BAD@$$ antics again!!! 8llaniflip.gif 8Ip.png
wardog
QUOTE (KamuiK @ 15 Oct 2009, 8:18) *

LOL thats so random thats like 1-1,00000000 shot lol
Shiro
Yes, those are real 1:1 strange moments. As you see, the first and the last are from the same match.
@D' WRTHBRNGR:
Why not? Only Vidar (and his mum) is badass enough to run between enemy super tanks who can drive on 2 threads while he is only armed with a M16 - and survive.
n5p29
I don't know if this pic already posted. But it's my friend who got this, and HE DIDN'T MODIFY THE INI FILES!

He have two Boris at same time!
Shiro
Boris has been cloned XD.gif Well, that should not be possible without editing the ini files, but well...
Frostyarmy
Where do you get the time to do this but when i ask for a game your like ":V"
Destiny
Eh? Oh, these aren't taken today or yesterday or last week. They're taken quite some time ago.
Frostyarmy
But i wanna create moments like that to sad.gif
Papaya Master Rai
Ok here is my strange moment story:
I was playing Russia and my opponent was a hard Chinese AI yesterday and then in the middle of the game the AI used Black Lotus to try to capture my Tesla component tower (which is fully operational by the way. tongue.gif) while walking. And yes she failed and got fried by it. tongue.gif
I might be able to take a screenshot whenever it happens again. wink.gif
C.o.m.m.a.n.d.e.r
QUOTE (Papaya Master Rai @ 26 Dec 2009, 20:35) *
Ok here is my strange moment story:
I was playing Russia and my opponent was a hard Chinese AI yesterday and then in the middle of the game the AI used Black Lotus to try to capture my Tesla component tower (which is fully operational by the way. tongue.gif) while walking. And yes she failed and got fried by it. tongue.gif
I might be able to take a screenshot whenever it happens again. wink.gif

i swear ive had that same thing happen to me too but ive no screen shot either sad.gif
oh but it wasnt ROTR it was SHW
Pickysaurus
QUOTE (Destiny @ 3 Jan 2010, 4:21) *

Hehe, just letting y'all know tongue.gif
Shiro
I know some of these quite well, Destiny ^^
Jester
Sweet pictures you guys should give me a shout and i would gladly come and play biggrin.gif
CobraHumvee
The new RotR mission. I won this encounter, you know.

My AI waypoint movement fail.
GeneralCamo
Click to view attachment
The most powerful tank, the rhino MK 2
Shiro
Nice new unit hehe XD.gif
Frostyarmy
I know what we are doing when i get back from school today I8.gif
CobraHumvee
So i was going through sounds today while working on my mission and i discovered that the stealth fighter has an air attack voice.
"He's on my screen"
"Out of the blue"
"You got company"
"Clear the skies"
"Take them out"

Edit: So i went through my files to retrieve the voices and i found voices for a laser stealth fighter lol, looks like EA had some plans for this unit.
Shiro
QUOTE (CobraHumvee @ 1 Apr 2010, 19:48) *
So i was going through sounds today while working on my mission and i discovered that the stealth fighter has an air attack voice.
"He's on my screen"
"Out of the blue"
"You got company"
"Clear the skies"
"Take them out"

Edit: So i went through my files to retrieve the voices and i found voices for a laser stealth fighter lol, looks like EA had some plans for this unit.

Yes, his and most of those voices are in-code but unused, as with several models, coding and other things. From a programmer's point this is very lazy and resourcewasting, from a modder's point this is gold.
Teslatrooper
Well most "we wanted to do it but had no time to finish" files are added to game folder just for moders.Sam happened with KOTOR 2 witch had a lot of sounds and models planed but finish lines won and they just added those to game files with out being in game.Moders like this things I lot I guess tongue.gif
CobraHumvee
It just simply amazes me what they left behind and what they didn't finish,for example there is supposed to be a burnt car hulk static
but they screwed up the model name in the INI file so its unusable. Not to mention all the civilian statics left behind. Hopefully when the team finishes the
main part of the mod they can enable/fix some of the models.
Alias
You'll be happy the Rise of the Reds adds quite a few new static meshes (there's probably even be some in the public versions, I know the Texas set I worked on with Comr4de is in there), although nothing near some of the others that have been made.
wb21
EA probably rushed the development of ZH, and maybe they've also thought that some of the unit voices just didn't fit or were redundant (like the Laser Paladin's "bringing home the bacon", USA Dozer's "like the neighborhood", Scorpion's "my horse was faster", Helix's "load the guns, NOW!"). Battlefield 1942 also has some unused voices for unused commands (like Charge!, Get out!, Grenade!, Incoming!), must have been cancelled or the abovementioned issues during development. Just as KamuiK said, they're probably trash for developers, but treasure for modders.
Raptorfan
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Zoom in a little more, and...
Jester
i fail to see the funny/strangeness.
Papaya Master Rai
If I understand correctly, is the first picture have some issues with color of the water?
And second, I can't see lulz, but I did find it amazing how you rotatedand maximize the size of the bridge ingame?
MARS
I guess it's supposed to be some weird camera glitch. Like if you put the camera above the area shown in #1 and zoom in too close, the camera somehow jumps to #2.
ComeOn
QUOTE (Papaya Master Rai @ 4 Sep 2009, 7:59) *

So now lava-diving is a sport for Russians.
GuardianTempest
FAVOR: NEVER REMOVE THIS BUG!!!

I guess I know one of the reasons the Special Forces are so...special

GENERAL THORN YOU'RE SHOWING OFF!!!

EDIT: When I discover a bug/glitch/exploit on how to build here, I could possibly be unbeatable.
Massey
Start off with... what the?...

RAPTORS can not be stop!
pin point takeoff
1, 2, 3, 4,
China dropped a EMP on my airfield just as it was taking off. Instead of blowing up, it just slid and take off, Hehe

An other odd moment,
OI

These are not odd moments but thought they cool none the less.
1, 2, 3, 4

Guess how many powers are at work here.
USA

Destiny
Man there sure are lots of repeated screenshots lately, eh...

...not that I have anything I want to show I8.gif
Wi-Ta
QUOTE (Massey @ 3 Nov 2010, 0:11) *
Guess how many powers are at work here.

Hmm.....

Maybe 4 ?
CobraHumvee
QUOTE (Wi-Ta @ 3 Nov 2010, 10:09) *
Hmm.....

Maybe 4 ?

me thinks you are incorrect, i spy 5 superpowers
Massey
Maybe 4 ? , i spy 5 superpowers

tongue.gif Hehe there are 6 but you have to look at the fog of war to see the 6th one. tongue.gif

Edit:
what happens when you need to set up a air defence for you super weapons...
This

What happens when a plane enters a 7level AA defence zone....
This
Pickysaurus

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Seems china can benifit from the Power Plants upgrade too tongue.gif
Shiro
As Destiny did put it once: "This never gets old."
SGM. Jazzie Spurs

The AI is so cool...
Comr4de
QUOTE (SGM. Jazzie Spurs @ 11 Jun 2012, 18:17) *

The AI is so cool...

Might as well be a bullseye I8.gif
Warpath
QUOTE (SGM. Jazzie Spurs @ 12 Jun 2012, 0:17) *

The AI is so cool...

Wow, leave it for the AI to conveniently place two buildings to trap over a dozen units to be destroyed by a Tremor AGAS strike.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.