Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: An Irritating Truth About Fandom
SWR Productions Forum > Community > The Box
Masonicon
You Know, There's more Spiderman and Naruto Fans in the World than the Fans of other Fictional Characters, particularly 8 Original Digidestined (02 Version wearing summer clothes), and Animated Teen Titans (Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven) in the world.
Overdose
Raven is the only cool character from Teen Titans. I'm not a fan of Naruto, too shounen for my tastes.
Masonicon
I'm Massive fan of Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, And Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Koushiro, Mimi, Joe, Takeru, Hikari (02 version in summer clothes from Digimon 02 Episode 17) since they are very-very adorable and their clothes are pretty bright, and I'm Not a fan of Spiderman and Naruto at all despite they have more fans than My Favorite Characters.av-7.gif
Overdose
Digimon, pokemon, bayblade, yugi-oh and etcetera. I'm completely clueless on that kid's stuff.
Shiro
As many know, I am a fan of Shana (Shakugan No Shana) and Hanyuu/Rika (Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni), but I am not such a big fan of Naruto (this is mainly because the german translation is so damn childish and extremly censored, no blood no fun). I did watch teen Titans some years ago I think.
QUOTE (Masonicon @ 4 Jul 2009, 5:30) *
You Know, There's more Spiderman and Naruto Fans in the World than the Fans of other Fictional Characters, particularly 8 Original Digidestined (02 Version wearing summer clothes), and Animated Teen Titans (Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven) in the world.

Well, there are also EXTREMLY many fans of the Touhou and Haruhi universes as well. It is interesting that both these 2 are way more open to fans than the common animated series.
Masonicon
How About Spiderman?
Overdose
The only likeable character from Spider Men universe is Venom. Marvel has terrible characters with exception of some X-men. In reality so does DC Comics except in Batman.
Shiro
QUOTE (Overdose @ 4 Jul 2009, 6:20) *
Digimon, pokemon, bayblade, yugi-oh and etcetera. I'm completely clueless on that kid's stuff.

Yugioh is not for children only (well, the old series, GX or whatever it is called is just s**t), but I will not examine this now.
Anyway, it is not strange that so many things (some without actual proof) are called childish? I remember talking with someone about Code Geass and someone in her class said that such stuff is for children and she should grow up without actually knowing what Code Geass really is and how deep (and brutal) it actually is.
Opinions?
Masonicon
QUOTE (Overdose @ 4 Jul 2009, 11:27) *
The only likeable character from Spider Men universe is Venom. Marvel has terrible characters with exception of some X-men. In reality so does DC Comics except in Batman.

Whats Wrong?
Overdose
I don't know is there something wrong?
Masonicon
QUOTE (Overdose @ 4 Jul 2009, 11:37) *
I don't know is there something wrong?

Why you Don't Know?
Stinger
QUOTE (Masonicon @ 4 Jul 2009, 5:47) *
Why you Don't Know?

My bot detection senses are tingling now so you might want to choose your next words very carefully. awbot.gif
Comr4de
Yo brohsky I must ask,

Are you human o_O?
Shiro
QUOTE (Comr4de @ 4 Jul 2009, 10:16) *
Yo brohsky I must ask,
Are you human o_O?

If he is a bot as clever as Overdose supposed, this question will not bring an absolute answer.
ka1000
a bot that edits his posts?
Masonicon
QUOTE (Comr4de @ 4 Jul 2009, 15:16) *
Yo brohsky I must ask,

Are you human o_O?

Yes! I'm Human!
MARS
Okay everyone, get back on topic or let the thread die already. If you wish to continue discussing Masonicon's alleged (non)humanity, do so in the Loony Bin.
beefJeRKy
QUOTE (Overdose @ 4 Jul 2009, 7:27) *

Ironman was awesome. And seriously Spiderman defined the comics I read when I was younger alongside Batman. Shame the movies made him suck...
Alias
Gambit is probably one of the most likable characters ever, to be honest.
Overdose
Agreed! Gambit is god.
Masonicon
How about Both Digimon and Teen Titans as well Spiderman and Naruto?
RaiDK
What about DEADPOOL?

Also known as DEADPOOL?
Masonicon
QUOTE (RaiDK @ 12 Jul 2009, 14:43) *
What about DEADPOOL?

Also known as DEADPOOL?

He is one of X men Character
Masonicon
QUOTE (Masonicon @ 12 Jul 2009, 20:23) *
He is one of X men Character

Forget about Comic Books and others, Lets we talk about 8 original Digidestined (digimon 02 version in summer clothes) and Animated Teen Titans! (I'm not awbot.gif at all!)
Alias
Not to seem harsh, but I don't think anyone here but yourself is into Digimon and Teen Titans.
Masonicon
QUOTE (Alias @ 18 Jul 2009, 16:46) *
Not to seem harsh, but I don't think anyone here but yourself is into Digimon and Teen Titans.

Yeah! I'm a Hardcore fan of Digimon and Teen Titans, Particularly to the 8 Original Digidestined and The Animated Teen Titans
Destiny
...and you said those two names again. 8Ip.png
Masonicon
QUOTE (Destiny @ 19 Jul 2009, 12:50) *
...and you said those two names again. 8Ip.png

Forget about these!, Lets talk about Works of Fiction Other than mentioned in this Thread!
Masonicon
How about Spongebob Squarepants and The Simpsons?
ka1000
seriously, what are you trying to achieve?

haven't you noticed that absolutely no one's into the various shows and characters you post here?

do you even have any idea of what this place is?
Wi-Ta
QUOTE (Masonicon @ 23 Jul 2009, 4:46) *
How about Spongebob Squarepants and The Simpsons?

QUOTE (ka1000 @ 23 Jul 2009, 11:09) *
seriously, what are you trying to achieve?

haven't you noticed that absolutely no one's into the various shows and characters you post here?

do you even have any idea of what this place is?

I think this enough now.

Topic closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.