Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rise of the Reds Update: The Stories of Others, Part III
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Frontline News
Pages: 1, 2
MARS
Korea

Ever since the armistice of 1953, the social, economic and political divide between the two Koreas had become more and more extreme. While the South evolved into a well respected, modern society with a powerful economy, the North isolated itself under the leadership of the self-worshipping, totalitarian Kim regime and became an international pariah with dangerous nuclear ambitions. As the time went by, the two opposing systems remained locked in a smouldering conflict which would endanger the stability of the Asia-Pacific region for many decades. In the summer of 2016, after one blatant Northern provocation too many, the South returned fire, prompting the Northern leader to send his army of over a million men on an ill-fated military adventure. What followed was a three month long engagement that was quickly popularised as the Second Korean War by the international media. It was during this brief but vicious escalation when a US Marine Corps logistics officer by the name of Alexis Alexander distinguished herself with the defence of a key outpost in the de-militarised zone between the two countries.

Badly nourished, underequipped and only motivated by its blind devotion to the Northern leader, the Korean People's Army failed to make any major gains against the joint forces of South Korea and the United States. With a total deadlock at the frontline and no hope of victory in sight, a quiet palace revolt in Pyongyang resulted in the permanent removal of the delusional Kim regime at the hands of its own generals, who installed an alleged 'heir' as a figurehead to consolidate their own power and sued for peace. South Korea accepted what few conditions there were, as it was unwilling to absorb the severely underdeveloped North into its economy and the United States did not wish commit themselves to a prolonged military campaign in Asia just a few years after the retreat from Iraq and Afghanistan. As a result, the Korean Peninsula remained divided.

Under the rule of the military cadre, North Korea enacted a number of economic reforms. For a time, it seemed as if a careful rapprochement between the two Koreas would become a possibility until 2028, when the US government caved in to the popular outcry for a total withdrawal of all American troops from overseas after a series of unacceptable losses against the GLA. The Americans abandoned their Asian allies in such a haphazard fashion that the Northern generals saw the opportunity to triumph where their former leader had failed: In July 2029, the KPA went on a rapid offensive across the border, its frontline forces equipped with surplus weaponry from China as well as its own arsenal of crude but fearsome weapons of mass destruction. The Southern forces put up a valiant stand, but were pushed down to the 35th parallel before the battle degenerated into a static tug-of-war between two armies that grinded each other to dust. Meanwhile, the People's Republic of China used its veto power to compromise the United Nations whose utter lack of decisiveness became more glaring than ever now that America was solely minding its own business and the future of Europe depended on Chinese credits. To make matters worse, it was later revealed that the Northern war effort hinged on the strategic planning and logistical support of the People's Liberation Army.

During this hour of desperation, the South Koreans found help from an unexpected ally: The island nation of Japan. Together, the two former enemies, now united against a common adversary, reclaimed the initiative and prompted the Chinese to withdraw their support. In 2033, the coalition forces liberated the Northern capital city of Pyongyang but their victory was a pyrrhic one: The entire country had suffered heavy damage to its infrastructure, leaving only China as the single true victor of this war, as it had managed to both eliminate a long-term political liability in the North and cripple a confident economic competitor in the South through its ruthless manipulation. Regardless, the people of Korea now found themselves in a shared misery and went on to rebuild their newly reunited nation, which now became the United Republic of Korea, together.

Japan

Having learned a number of lessons from the extreme militarism and rabid ultranationalism of the Showa period, the people of Japan have lived under a constitution that placed strict limitations on the country's military sovereignty ever since the end of the Second World War. But the early decades of the 21st century put many of these pacifist policies to a test: With the People's Republic of China claiming ownership of disputed islands, the nuclear ambitions of the North Korean Kim regime and a stagnant economy of its own, calls for a more assertive Japanese foreign policy became louder. The brief escalation of the Korean conflict in 2016 turned out to be a rude awakening, as it revealed that the United States would not be willing to eliminate the Northern threat once and for all, thus raising Japanese concerns over America's dependability.

A mere two years later, the partial collapse of the Chinese real estate bubble resulted in economic turbulences across the global markets, prompting radical elements of the PRC's leadership to enter an aggressive course in the long-brewing territorial dispute with Taiwan as a show of force. On the 1st of March, 2018, over 30.000 soldiers of the People's Liberation Army Marine Corps led by General 'Anvil' Shin Fai seized control of the island's most vital coastal installations and by the time the American President stepped in front of the media to condemn the attack, most of the Taiwanese military was already caught up in a desperate battle against the PLA, which put a decisive end to the fighting before the arrival of an American naval task force. In the wake of the crisis, Taiwan was annexed into the People's Republic and the Party hardliners who had masterminded this reckless operation were arrested on behalf of the new Chairman Zhao Wei, who would later become famous for the many reforms of his lauded Modern Way programme.

In the eyes of the Japanese, this dramatic turn of events came as a shock since it revealed the apparent inability of their American allies to deliver a swift response to China's dangerous gamble, an impression which only became worse during the Global War on Terror in which the Chinese military drove the GLA out of Central Asia almost entirely by itself. Shortly afterwards, the abrupt withdrawal of the US overseas forces in 2028 was met by sheer panic: With the United States out of the Asian theatre, Japan now found itself completely isolated in the light of resurgent North Korean aggressions and the uncontested dominance of the PRC. What followed was a loud and dirty political battle over a series of controversial reforms which transformed the Japanese Self-Defence Forces into a massively armed military twice its former size. During this time of paranoia, even the most unthinkable option became a very real possibility: With the necessary material and knowledge at its disposal and the constitutional ban on nuclear weapons suspended, the country enacted a policy of deliberate nuclear ambiguity to deter its adversaries.

When South Korea found itself invaded by the newly invigourated North, the Japanese government decided to step in and deployed its new military against the Korean People's Army, whose raw fanaticism and atrocious treatment of civilians and prisoners reminded the Japanese of their own history in a very dark twist of fate. As a result of this haunting experience, Japan went into great lengths to normalise the relationship with the newly united Koreans after the war. In 2036, then Prime Minister Kazuya Shimada attended the opening ceremony of a grand memorial dedicated to all Koreans who had lost their lives in the wars and those who had suffered under the brutal rule of the Japanese Empire in the early half of the 20th century. Under the eyes of the entire world, the Prime Minister silently approached the new monument, laid down a wreath and fell on his knees. The 'genuflection of Seoul' made international headlines and was lauded as a striking gesture of humility, atonement and reconciliation after centuries of grievances among the two countries and became the symbol of a new era of relationships between the people of Japan and Korea.

Despite its cursed development history which was marred by overflowing costs and even a temporary cancellation in the early 2000s, the US Army's infamous Comanche project has eventually produced one of the most agile and heavily armed helicopter gunships in the world.

Dangerman
Is that second render the Airforce General's stealth Comanche?
MARS
The Comanche will fly with its weapons stored inside and fold them out to attack. Technically, it remains unchanged for the time being. However, in order to prevent confusion, I will tell you guys that this Comanche will later be used for Griffon (and undergo an actual functional change in the process) whereas the other Generals get a new chopper that is functionally identical to the current/regular Comanche which will be based on the original Alpha concept.
SGM. Jazzie Spurs
It's beautiful.
wb21
Great story. And the Comanche now looks closer to the real thing. smile.gif
GDIZOCOM
Well these are the last countries I expected you to talk about 8I.png I was hoping for more renders 8Ip.png

I liked Korea's story, it resembles my standpoint in the actual thing as I believe there's no way the North and South can solve problems without the use of their military thanks to the regime of the North.

And what does the KPA use at that point in time? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they use soviet era weapons and some of their tech is lagging behind the rest of the world now?

Dangerman
QUOTE (MARS @ 23 Feb 2013, 15:50) *
The Comanche will fly with its weapons stored inside and fold them out to attack. Technically, it remains unchanged for the time being. However, in order to prevent confusion, I will tell you guys that this Comanche will later be used for Griffon (and undergo an actual functional change in the process) whereas the other Generals get a new chopper that is functionally identical to the current/regular Comanche which will be based on the original Alpha concept.

Ah I see, also a possible mistake; in the update says the 35th parallel but from what I just checked that's practically SK's souther coast, shouldn't it mean 38th parallel or did NK neary take the whole of Korea?

QUOTE (GDIZOCOM @ 23 Feb 2013, 15:54) *
Well these are the last countries I expected you to talk about 8I.png I was hoping for more renders 8Ip.png

I liked Korea's story, it resembles my standpoint in the actual thing as I believe there's no way the North and South can solve problems without the use of their military thanks to the regime of the North.

And what does the KPA use at that point in time? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they use soviet era weapons and some of their tech is lagging behind the rest of the world now?

From the story some crude but still effective homebrew and newer surplus chinese stuff, current NK trying to take the whole of SK even without US support would be purely Alien Space Bats territory.
MARS
During the war that started after ZH, the North did manage to drive them down to the 35th parallel. Not a mistake.

EDIT: Good point about the ASB, hence why the Second Korean War mentioned in the old ZH fluff is now realistically depicted as a complete failure
whereas the Third one should pass as acceptable IN THIS SETTING; different time, absent US, Chinese materiel, strategic and political support, WMDs.
Svea Rike
That Comanche looks real fine. Just a question, will the rate of fire be imrpoved now that it has a chaingun?
X1Destroy
QUOTE (MARS @ 23 Feb 2013, 16:50) *

So it will be available in 1.82 then? Great.

By a new chopper, did you mean that they will get a new kind of chopper and comanche will be exclusive to Griffon?

BTW, great story, MARS.

Taiwan got anexed...as expected.
MARS
The 2018 Taiwan Conflict was part of the original ZH fluff about General Fai, who apparently managed to seal the deal before any other powers got involved. Consider it another loose end of ZH which now received a bit of an explanation.
Anubis
QUOTE (MARS @ 23 Feb 2013, 16:50) *
However, in order to prevent confusion, I will tell you guys that this Comanche will later be used for Griffon (and undergo an actual functional change in the process) whereas the other Generals get a new chopper that is functionally identical to the current/regular Comanche which will be based on the original Alpha concept.

Words of happiness. Cool manche. Looks alot like the one in wargames tongue.gif.
middle-kingdom
Why China haven't new models?! angry.gif
__CrUsHeR
Another impeccable story about the Asiatic nations, MARS congratulations for this masterpiece!

The new Commanche is a really sexy machine. wub.gif

The contents of the next updates will be referring to the European war?
MARS
China's going to receive some new actual additions in 1.82 which we're gonna show to you in the coming updates.

PS: The next updates will contain actual 1.82 content. They'll start back in the 2030s once again and work their way to 2049, where the Russo-European War left off the last time.
__CrUsHeR
Cool. When you release the story of ROTR compacted in a book do not forget to follow a chronology of events, it becomes easier for the fans understand the events.

The team is working on a version Beta III?
JamBai
Nothing at the moment in my life makes me happier then seeing a RotR Update! smile.gif
Casojin
This part is quite interesting. Now I really think about how SE Asia would be in RotR universe.
Corpsemania
Not really matter,but China's Hopper Tank should change its apperance a bit when nuclear tank is researched,replacing its odd oil tank...

Besides,WHY did South Korea give up what it had been seeking for 63 years?doesn't make sense.
MARS
Give up what exactly? You mean the apparent chance for a reunification after the 'second' war in 2016? Consider that NK at that time was still very much like it is today, complete with a regime that merely changed a few seats around. Any attempts at reunification with that kind of country would utterly ruin SK's economy; it'd be chained to a dead body, a country that can't even feed its own population with underdeveloped infrastructure and an outdated, propaganda-infested education sytem. The reunification after the 'third' war happens because SK got most of its modern economy ruined by the war, thus somewhat levelling the field between these two drastically different countries after a fresh start from scratch.
Kalga
Well... that crushed my hope of seeing a evil, overpowered DPRK empire like the one in Homefront... Of course I knew it ain't gonna happen but this confirms it. wink.gif

Great stories! now that the idiot plots that EA made up back in the early 2000s actually made some sort of sense.
Col._Sandfurz
NICE!! Love the Comanche!
Also a very nice update story wise, can not wait for 1.82!!

Will the Comanche for the other 2 US generals look like this: EA Generals Comanche concept
I would love to see it with 8 Hellfires and Rocketpods wink.gif
Vintorez
QUOTE (Col._Sandfurz @ 23 Feb 2013, 12:45) *
NICE!! Love the Comanche!
Also a very nice update story wise, can not wait for 1.82!!

Will the Comanche for the other 2 US generals look like this: EA Generals Comanche concept
I would love to see it with 8 Hellfires and Rocketpods wink.gif

The other 2 generals won't have a "Comanche" - in fact the "Comanche" in that artwork looks a lot more like an Apache.

Basically what Mars said is that the "Commanche" will now become an Air Force Gen-only unit with entirely different abilities - and the other 2 Generals will get a new helicopter, however it will function the same as the Commanche in 1.8 does - basically just a new name and image.
Karpet
Brilliant as always, MARS, brilliant as always.. You could be an effective writer for a big company.

Commanche model is awesome too. I can't wait for 1.82
Serialkillerwhale
You doubled the number of missiles on it.

I assume this means it'll attack by firing two hellfire missiles at once with the same results?

Or are we getting a buff to the commanche?

EDIT: Theres no horizontal stabilizers on it. Can you explain why?
X1Destroy
QUOTE (Vintorez @ 23 Feb 2013, 21:32) *
The other 2 generals won't have a "Comanche" - in fact the "Comanche" in that artwork looks a lot more like an Apache.

Basically what Mars said is that the "Commanche" will now become an Air Force Gen-only unit with entirely different abilities - and the other 2 Generals will get a new helicopter, however it will function the same as the Commanche in 1.8 does - basically just a new name and image.

Well, at least we know that it won't and will never be an Apache.

Could be this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AH-56_Cheyenne
MARS
The 'common' Comanche will be based on the Alpha concept that's already been posted in this thread and for the sake of simplicity, it'll still be referred to as the Comanche.
Think of it as an 'assault variant' whereas Griffon uses the 'recon variant', which is stealthed but also planned to have a slightly smaller missile payload.
Panzer4life
Love the Lore, love the shiny new Comanche, but now I am wondering, will the Russian supply truck, Tunguska, and a few other units get a facelift? And one other thing, does the events in Korea have any impact on the Euro-Russo War?
JamBai
QUOTE (Panzer4life @ 23 Feb 2013, 21:14) *
will the Russian supply truck, Tunguska, and a few other units get a facelift?

I do not know if any Russian units will get an facelift but i do recall reading a while ago that some of their Structures getting a facelift, can't seem to find the thread where it was mentioned so hope anyone from SWR team can confirm this!
MARS
Considering that the Third Korean War was concluded before the ECA was even founded, I'd say it won't have any real impact on the actual 'present' of our setting.
And yet, the notion of a Korean-Japanese reconciliation kinda adds a much needed bit of hope to a setting that is pretty damn dark overall, so it's mostly for the sake of the narrative, not the plot itself.
Alex1guy
QUOTE (MARS @ 23 Feb 2013, 21:23) *
Considering that the Third Korean War was concluded before the ECA was even founded, I'd say it won't have any real impact on the actual 'present' of our setting.
And yet, the notion of a Korean-Japanese reconciliation kinda adds a much needed bit of hope to a setting that is pretty damn dark overall, so it's mostly for the sake of the narrative, not the plot itself.

I enjoyed the Genuflection of Seoul part, it is nice to see some light in such dark times.
Vintorez
QUOTE (MARS @ 23 Feb 2013, 14:06) *
The 'common' Comanche will be based on the Alpha concept that's already been posted in this thread and for the sake of simplicity, it'll still be referred to as the Comanche.
Think of it as an 'assault variant' whereas Griffon uses the 'recon variant', which is stealthed but also planned to have a slightly smaller missile payload.

Maybe instead of calling the 'common' version a "Commanche" it could be called "Iroqouis" or "Aztec" or "Lakota" or the name of some other Indian tribe which isn't already the name of a real helicopter - since it appears to be an entirely different chopper than the Commanche.
Claine
awesome smile.gif
swVen
QUOTE (Vintorez @ 23 Feb 2013, 19:25) *
Maybe instead of calling the 'common' version a "Commanche" it could be called "Irogouis" or "Aztec" or "Lakota" or the name of some other Indian tribe which isn't already the name of a real helicopter - since it appears to be an entirely different chopper than the Commanche.

It would require a new helicopter body and everything, that's why names are given.

Griffon is basically using an "upgraded Comanche", in comparison to the other generals.

Here's how you can see it, taking the example of the US Sherman Tank.
You have the Sherman Firefly, the Sherman DD, Sherman M "Something something something".

Same tank, but different "upgrades" or modifications.

The reference to the "Alpha Comanche" is just referring to a previous Comanche design that never really was brought up in the actual game, just about aesthetics.
Karpet
I've got to ask though.. What happened to Aldastan from Generals? It was a united nation of Kyrgystan and Tajikistan. Was it assimilated into China's empire? Did it break away? Or did it stay united?
Serialkillerwhale
so they're the RAH-66C and RAH-66B for stealth and assault models respectively

(RAH-66A being the alpha Comanche)
Corpsemania
QUOTE (MARS @ 24 Feb 2013, 1:20) *
Give up what exactly? You mean the apparent chance for a reunification after the 'second' war in 2016? Consider that NK at that time was still very much like it is today, complete with a regime that merely changed a few seats around. Any attempts at reunification with that kind of country would utterly ruin SK's economy; it'd be chained to a dead body, a country that can't even feed its own population with underdeveloped infrastructure and an outdated, propaganda-infested education sytem. The reunification after the 'third' war happens because SK got most of its modern economy ruined by the war, thus somewhat levelling the field between these two drastically different countries after a fresh start from scratch.

In 2016,USA is still the only superpower in the world,with unrivalled navy and air force.NK,as you have said,doesn't hold much chance as defender.

If China doesnt get involved,reunification is a matter of time.But as NK launched the war,China's military intervention is politically illicit,meaning an entirely diplomatic backwards and possible international sanctions.Even if they send their "matchless" army to help NK,the cost will be unacceptable.Remember China is not what it was sixty years ago,and their military havent been tested by war for years.

For USA,this is the best chance to stifle China's threat in the cradle ,and force China to focus on its hostile neiborhoods.

For SK,with USA's wholescale support,the price of reunification shall be acceptable.And with NK's luxuriant resources, cheap labor power and market demands,Korea may rise as a true world power.
Warpath
I love the Comanche facelift, they look so badass.

In another note, why would China, the world's superpower in 2032 support an oppresive, totalitarian government like the DPRK, the chinese see North Korea as something like a spoiled brat or something?
MARS
While the 2010 events have to be -somewhat- closer to an alternate universe version of today's world, the other half of the update suggests that things have gotten generally messy in the late 2010s i.e. China's current economic boom suffers from the partial collapse of its real estate bubble and things escalate the point of an invasion of Taiwan and a palace revolt in Beijing. With the Global War on Terror officially starting on October 1, 2019, the world is already heading towards a total disaster and if it hadn't been for the GLA, the USA could have easily slipped into a conflict with China. Apparently, the GLA was so large a threat that they actually put their own conflict aside and by the time it was over, the entire world had changed radically.

PS: I do admit that I had to engineer parts of the Korean story out of necessity: If you remember the 'East is Red' update, it does mention a new war between the two Koreas, one in which the North was apparently gaining ground for a while. That little ZH tidbit about the Second Korean War in Alexander's backstory (i.e. pre-Generals history) actually came to my attention AFTER that - not a surprise, considering how thin and random the actual setting was - which basically forced me to explain this new war as a third one between SK and a very different NK whereas the second war from the ZH fluff had to be explained as a brief escalation that merely resulted in a regime change and little else. Had I known this before the 'East is Red' update came out back in the day, the entire conflict WOULD have been resolved in the 'second' war, but after that little error, I had to make the best of it. If anything, the third war provided a reason to not only unify the country, but also reconcile Korea and Japan, a thing that wouldn't have happened if the US had been around to stomp NK.

(in b4 someone writes the first ROTR 'alternate history' fan fiction, complete with colour-coded maps and tiresomely detailed infoboxes about elections biggrin.gif )

I enjoyed the Genuflection of Seoul part, it is nice to see some light in such dark times.

As a symbol, it was inspired by another historical motif, the genuflection of Warsaw.

In another note, why would China, the world's superpower in 2032 support an oppresive, totalitarian government like the DPRK, the chinese see North Korea as something like a spoiled brat or something?

They may be the world's superpower but that doesn't mean they won't pursue imperialistic policies in Asia. They basically used NK as a useful idiot: They allowed them to destroy SK as an economic competitor and let Korea and Japan destroy NK in return, thus killing two birds with one stone (the economic rival and the spoiled brat with nukes) And now that Korea is reunited, the Chinese can just say that whatever happens with NK is no longer their problem. At the same time, China's pretending to be a benevolent superpower by rebuilding Europe, which cannot bite the hand that feeds it by speaking out against China's actions in Asia. The absorbtion of Mongolia and the creation of the GAPA which is basically a Chinese-dominated puppet version of ASEAN are other signs which show that they are using their unrivalled power for their own gains in the inter-war period.
Corpsemania
PS: I do admit that I had to engineer parts of the Korean story out of necessity: If you remember the 'East is Red' update, it does mention a new war between the two Koreas, one in which the North was apparently gaining ground for a while. That little ZH tidbit about the Second Korean War in Alexander's backstory (i.e. pre-Generals history) actually came to my attention AFTER that - not a surprise, considering how thin and random the actual setting was - which basically forced me to explain this new war as a third one between SK and a very different NK whereas the second war from the ZH fluff had to be explained as a brief escalation that merely resulted in a regime change and little else. Had I known this before the 'East is Red' update came out back in the day, the entire conflict WOULD have been resolved in the 'second' war, but after that little error, I had to make the best of it. If anything, the third war provided a reason to not only unify the country, but also reconcile Korea and Japan, a thing that wouldn't have happened if the US had been around to stomp NK.

Understood.No offense.Just because I'm one of the translators of your story,I value the rationality behind the story as much as you do.Not easy,ofc.Anyway,EA(and SAGE) is always a hand-off boss... ani8b.gif
Admiral FCS
I must admit that the reference to Kniefall is a great addition, kudos on my behalf. Also quite notable is the relation of this update to a statement I saw long ago in the past - that there are no true "just and evil" in this setting; how China drove out the GLA in Europe albeit with WMD's, and how in this update China is presented as a more cynical and dark faction when compared to the previous stories. Excellent as usual.

And that Comanche is beautiful.
Serialkillerwhale
so are the 8 missiles a buff or is it just making it fire 2 at once?
Spejjarn
QUOTE (Vintorez @ 24 Feb 2013, 1:25) *
Maybe instead of calling the 'common' version a "Commanche" it could be called "Iroqouis" or "Aztec" or "Lakota" or the name of some other Indian tribe which isn't already the name of a real helicopter /.../

Sorry, but you must be kidding! The official designation of the world-famous Huey, that was immortalized through Vietnam war films, is Bell UH-1 Iroquois. I am a military tech supernerd but I did honestly thought that piece of fact was common knowledge. FYI, the US Army and National Guard is replacing its good ol' Hueys and Kiowas with the Eurocopter UH-72 Lakota.

To the SWR team: you are doing such a fantastic job! I introduced a friend of a friend to vanilla C&C Generals during a recent weekend LAN party and he found the game interesting. I then sent him a web link-saturated email that put main focus on your projects since you stand for quality and dedication and is the only serious ZH mod team that is active today.

To MARS: the Korean story is very credible and me like it a lot!

As I always say: Keep up the splendid job! biggrin.gif
Jester
A Huey or Venom in ROTR would be cool like a blackhawk for other US gens but with a 50. Cal or M60 instead of a minigun and 6 slots instead of 8 although it wont happen. Its a shame aswell considering Vietnam Glory Obscured is the only mod to ever include one.
X1Destroy
Well, the UH-1 would fit Bradley the most since he use alot of re-designed coldwar weapons.

Should be able to transport six infantry, armed with grenade-launcher or rocket pods and MG. Would be a good replacement for commanche and little bird.

Sadly, the 2 out of 3 rule will not make this happen, as you said.

And that unknown USA transport heli which can transport vehicles, would it be the Pave Low in Shockwave?
Serialkillerwhale
This guy might just be better.
Cobretti
This would be better than a 1960's relic that was retired back in the 1990s.
Serialkillerwhale
That's basically what the starlifter in Shockwave was. and didn't the devs already say that they weren't using a starlifter?

Although my idea's no better either.

I'd like to remention this fatso who really can't be forgotten since of his name.
X1Destroy
QUOTE (Serialkillerwhale @ 26 Feb 2013, 6:27) *
That's basically what the starlifter in Shockwave was. and didn't the devs already say that they weren't using a starlifter?

Although my idea's no better either.

I'd like to remention this fatso who really can't be forgotten since of his name.

That won't happen since it's a kind of airship, not chopper.

And we already have the ECA airship.
Serialkillerwhale
It's called a walrus HULA. i just can't get that name out of my head. Can ya blame me?

Plus, i'm betting the devs are just gonna pick whatever we don't guess
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.