Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tower Defense: The Last Stand - July update
SWR Productions Forum > Game Modding and Development > Generals/Zerohour Modding
Sargeant Rho
Well, I got the scripts working for Attack waves, and so I decided to continue this.

I got the Antimatter cannon and the Ramjet cannon working ingame, tho, the Antimatter cannon is using the Sonic Emitter model yet, soon to be changed wink.gif

Well, first I worked out a system to classify the turrets.

The ranges are the actualy range, divided by 100 (so 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, where 1 are miniguns and stuff, and 5 are artillery), Each turret uses from 1 to 10 power. The Antimatter cannon uses 10 power, a Gattling or so 1 power. And the money income is constant, but you also get bounties from units. I have planned Boss units, but nothing certain there yet, so I'm open for suggestions.

There are three attackers and two defenders, Infantry, Vehicle and Aircraft Attacker, and Advanced and Conventional Defender. The Advanced Defender uses plasma weapons, lasers, antimatter and that stuff, while the conventional defender uses EMPs, Missiles, cannons, etc.

Every defender gets his own unique set of special powers, like long range railgun bombardement.

Another thing is expansion. To expand your build area, you buy Expansion notes, these, unlike your HQ, can be destroyed.

Next thing would be, I'm looking for Mappers, Modelers, and Texture artists.

And finally, a few ingame shots.

Also, I'm using CnC Generals-style cameos again wink.gif

Edit: sorry for the huge pics, Imageshack won't let me upload them, and I don't know any other image hoster :/
NergiZed
Oh cool, I liked the one for generals. Obviously can't play that now for testing reasons, but it seems like I'll have to reinstall CnC3 for all the neat mods that've surfaced lately.
Pickysaurus
Impressive I8.gif
Nice work!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.