Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to disable the General's Power?
SWR Productions Forum > Game Modding and Development > Generals/Zerohour Modding
X1Destroy
Yes, I enjoy the good old hours after hours of infantry and tank assaults with the AI back in the old days of RA2 and now Generals. But those damn GP screwed up everything, especially the ECA minedrop that keep surrounding my barracks and warfactories! gordon.gif

I really hate it. Is there a way to temporarily disable them? Or at least stop the AI from using it?
X1Destroy
Uh.......So no one noticed this then?

Oh well.
GDIZOCOM
You could just go to the Rank.INI file and change all the SciencePurchasePointsGranted to 0.

That way you'll still recognize your battle skills as you rank up but no one gets to touch any GPs, which makes you rely on good old superweapons
X1Destroy
QUOTE (GDIZOCOM @ 21 Aug 2013, 10:08) *
You could just go to the Rank.INI file and change all the SciencePurchasePointsGranted to 0.

That way you'll still recognize your battle skills as you rank up but no one gets to touch any GPs, which makes you rely on good old superweapons

Uh..........I don't mind stuff like paradrop and unlocks, disabling all GP would be too extreme.

I've been messing with the Science thingy and experienced CTD alots. Is removing the targeting button from the Command center in commandset.ini a possible alternative?

Anyway, thanks alots for answering me biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.