Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Giving salvage to GLA units
SWR Productions Forum > Game Modding and Development > Generals/Zerohour Modding
Oliver
i'm talking about a science, a special power, similar to... maybe the emergency repair or frenzy... but instead of repairing or "buffing" it evolves a gla vehicle to salvage 2... and be able to target a single unit...

Is this possible?
Spec
Check the Shock Wave Mod. It's units gives weapon set upgrade when you click something in the unit.
Spec
Make an OCL that Spawns Crates in the Area.
Oliver
QUOTE (McFries @ 3 Nov 2013, 5:26) *
Make an OCL that Spawns Crates in the Area.

Yh i thought about that... But my main concern here is the AI.. i dont know if it can use a single special power in a single unit.. well if not i have to go for area of effect like gps scramble or frenzy

Thanks mate
Spec
QUOTE (Oliver @ 3 Nov 2013, 21:22) *
Yh i thought about that... But my main concern here is the AI.. i dont know if it can use a single special power in a single unit.. well if not i have to go for area of effect like gps scramble or frenzy

Thanks mate

You need to make a Script that will make them fire the Special Power. I suggest you make the Script Fire the Special Power to the nearest unit "Unit Name"
Oliver
QUOTE (McFries @ 24 Dec 2013, 14:50) *
You need to make a Script that will make them fire the Special Power. I suggest you make the Script Fire the Special Power to the nearest unit "Unit Name"

I already manage to make it target only one unit (kinda similar to defection of reborn), and AI uses it, all done
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.