Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Complete list of Dumb Suggestions...
SWR Productions Forum > Community > The Loony Bin
Pages: 1, 2
Kalga
I had this idea floating around for a while now* and since this is the loony bin it seems to be the prefect place for it...

Why don't we** voice/vent all the dumb/insane/crazy/thoughtless suggestion in one place? If all goes well even some of the dev members might come and tell us why those "suggestions" would never be implemented...

Why don't I start off with a few suggestions of my own***...

1. Can we get the GLA to have the Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte as their heavy tank? Maybe also give it a upgrade/salvage ability to be amphibious...

2. How about a Apache-Abram fusion? Like a Apache gunship with tank level armor and a 120mm Gatling cannon!

3. Can the American armor warfare general get the JUGGERNAUT ULTRA HEAVY TANK http://forums.swr-productions.com/index.php?showtopic=3485 ? Please?

4. Oh I got an idea for a Russian epic unit! A superheavy tank armed with dual Tremor AGAS! What do you guys think?

-----------------

*Since the end of October I think... not really sure.
**come on, join the fun, you know you want to...
***You should know by now this is all satire
Karpet
1. I have this brilliant idea! Let's give Russia T-34-85 tanks to PWN those European bastards!
2. PLEASE IMPLEMENT THE SUPER ICBM INTO THE GAME WITH 18 NUCLEAR WARHEADS!
3. Can you add Nazi Germany into this mod?
Neo3602
1. Lets replace the battlemaster with the ZTZ-4s so this mod can be super realistic
2. Also replace the red guard rifles with QBZs because that is what the Chinese army use in real life
3. I've heard that people keep on asking for the Apache to be put in this mod instead of the helicopter why not give the U.S Native America Special forces!(I apologize if I offended anyone)
4. Conscripts riding war bears enough said
5. Buildable A-10s, that use MOABs instead of their normal rockets
z741
How about a realistic world skirmish map? And shell map to boot?

How bout a B3 that fires nukes? (Independence day anybody?)

How about the GLA getting the old Tiger Tanks?

How about a triple KA-28 Helix? (Can build all options as well as the napalm/nuclear bomb)

Same with the Overlord^

Why not modify the sentinel to have twin 250 MM cannons?

What about a neutron defense grid for ECA?

X1Destroy
-Can we add a super heavy tank to USA?
-How about Japan as a new faction with tons of mechs and beam?
-Add Chronosphere for the ECA?
-Give USA nuclear weapons?
Shiro
Chronosphere does not sound so bad actually. While we're at it, Weather Control would also be good.
How about a new upgrade for the Overlord/Han that orders a nuclear strike from off-map with reloadtime 10 seconds?
GLA Civilian informants could have a function to turn into super soldiers once per game.
Also USA absolutely needs an impossibly huge infantry/vehicle transporter that can crush structures and shoots lasers and plasma and ion cannons and tomahawk missiles all over and cannot be defeated but costs so much it can never be build in regular game tongue.gif
Karpet
Add in a tech structure that fires every single super weapon with a charge time of only 30 seconds!
Implement a nuclear demo truck for America and Russia!
Can the USA get Tanya for a hero in addition to Burton? gun8.gif
Make the Sentinel cannon fire as fast as a Conscript with extended mags!
MARS
I remember a moment several years ago when a guy seriously suggested 'gun samurai' for General Fai in ShW, because 'samurai are from China' or some insane shit like that. Your 'ideas', whilst certainly well-meaning and worthy of appreciation, cannot possibly trump that tongue.gif
Dangerman
QUOTE (MARS @ 24 Dec 2013, 19:33) *
I remember a moment several years ago when a guy seriously suggested 'gun samurai' for General Fai in ShW, because 'samurai are from China' or some insane shit like that. Your 'ideas', whilst certainly well-meaning and worthy of appreciation, cannot possibly trump that tongue.gif

Yeah I remember the "gun samurai" from the E-Studios lurking days.
wb21
This post made by a certain drivel-bringing kid harking back from this forum's early days takes the cake: [img]http://www.t
wb21
(Correct version -- this is what happens when you use a not-so-reliable proxy to get around my home IP address block where you can't use some of the forum's buttons like edit)

This post made by a certain drivel-bringing kid harking back from this forum's early days takes the cake:

I request the Boss General named General X (replaces General Leang in ShockWave as Boss General) he Will Use Vastly Massive Army Consisting All the Units and Structures from Every Other Armies that fought in ShockWave, including any units from specialized armies of All three Faction (USA, China, GLA), as well as the technologies.

Here are The List Of His Arsenal:

Pulse Cannon Uplink (Supercharged Version of Particle Cannon, Fires Pure White Beam of therman and kinetic energy that Hotter than Sun, Lasts 50 Seconds)
Antimatter Missile (Supercharged Version of Nuclear Missile, That Missile come with antimatter warhead instead nuclear warhead, Damage done by antimatter missile up to twice of nuclear missile (includes Area damage), and leaves no radiation)
SCUD Storm (His Version Uses Both Dr. Thrax's Anthrax gamma warhead and Rodall Juhziz's High Explosive Warhead)
Cluster Missile (His Version Spews Few MOABs)
Temple of Gaia (His Version Fires Volleys of Seismic shells, each single shells add the duration of earthquake)
Soyuz Missile (His Version Delivers Grey Goo)
Apart from superweapons, General X has Every Units, Structures, and Technologies from Every Armies other than Himself. and All Of His Units are start off as Veteran and has Pre-installed With Upgrades (Regardless their origins) from beginning, Some of his units are start off as Elite, especially his Rifle Soldier, Rocket Soldier, Main Battle Tank, Transport land vehicle, and Heavy tank, plus air Units Raptor, Comanche, MiG, Tiger, Ballon and All of the Units, structure, and Technologies he possesses are Mixed Regardless their Origins. and all of his struscured are built by Respective construction units from their Respective Origins, plus all of his units and upgrades are created by Their Respective Buildings from Respective Origins.

Apart from His Arsenal, He has Triple Personality Disorder, His Voice is Very Similar but lower to Stephen Hawking, and He is Very enigmatic (His Portrait is Question Mark), the map where He fought located in most secretive region in the World
SGM. Jazzie Spurs
The most awesome ever suggestion was the SWAT Team for Ironside IIRC xD
Karpet
QUOTE (D' WRTHBRNGR @ 30 Dec 2013, 19:55) *
(Correct version -- this is what happens when you use a not-so-reliable proxy to get around my home IP address block where you can't use some of the forum's buttons like edit)

This post made by a certain drivel-bringing kid harking back from this forum's early days takes the cake:

I think this beats the gun samurai suggestion.
Kalga
I guess we can't compete with the actual crazies... XD.gif

But I'm gonna give a try regardless... mindfuck.gif

------

Warning: Wow. much stereotype. so racist.

Polish cavalry: time to pwn those Russian Sentinels with some winged hussars!
Polish Space marines: because POLAND CAN INTO SPACE!
Bundesprüfstelle für jugendgefährdende Medien (BPjM) field worker: prevent all infantry within radius from being killed or hurt.
Evil greedy Jew: steal cash from enemy supply buildings, special weapon; release "Black Death", kills all infantry in radius as well as killing all drivers of vehicles.
Gulag: secondary economy building, need to fill with enemy POWs to function.
Skinhead: armed with a toxin sprayer.
Klansman: armed with a flamethrower.
Jack Thompson: unarmed, meta hack; like by making game lag, force other players to time out, severe multiplayer connections, send units out of the game entirely.
Neo3602
QUOTE (Kalga @ 30 Dec 2013, 19:15) *
Warning: Wow. much stereotype. so racist.

Just wondering what is the meme called?
Kalga
QUOTE (Neo3602 @ 30 Dec 2013, 21:45) *
Just wondering what is the meme called?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/doge

To be honest I never really got the point of that meme.
Alias
QUOTE (MARS @ 25 Dec 2013, 5:33) *
The nanosuit guy was pretty funny as well.
TheCeLL
(USA)AmericanMarine69 says:
the EU needs to have an Abrams!! Cause by the time in 2040, those ignorant Europeans would realise that their inferior "tanks" don't compare with America's technological superiority!!
MARS
...which is doubly ironic since the Abrams uses a German gun and armour that is originally of British design, not to mention that it's the American offspring of a failed US/West German project from the 60s.
wb21
QUOTE (Karpet @ 31 Dec 2013, 8:59) *
I think this beats the gun samurai suggestion.

If I recall, he spammed that suggestion five times or so here in the forums back then.
On a side note, this thread is kinda reminescent of MARS' (then Rayburn) 6 people posting mod suggestions thread. XD.gif
X1Destroy
ROLF =)))))))

I should have joined the forum sooner.

So much fun laugh.gif
Serialkillerwhale
The WTHWYNSTB Bomb (Why The Hell Would You Need Something That Big Bomb)

Bomb about twice as wide around as the screen.
Kalga
Vodka drop: like the leaflet drop, except it debuffs all infantry (they all get drunk) and disable all vehicles (their pilots/drivers abandon their rides to get the vodka) in radius.
DJDJ_888
People want rail guns right? Let's get them a railway that has a ramp that launches trains at high velocity
Edit: Just I case you don't know I'm not serious tongue.gif
Kalga
QUOTE (DJDJ_888 @ 13 Jan 2014, 23:35) *
People want rail guns right? Let's get them a railway that has a ramp that launches trains at high velocity

Or a giant gun that shoots trains by having a set of rails inside the cannon so the trains can drive themselves out of the barrel... mindfuck.gif
Serialkillerwhale
Why stop there?
Shoot the rail out with trains attached!

And filled with explosives!
Shiro
Why not forgo the trains and just shoot the rails instead? Maximum piercing damage.
DJDJ_888
8trap.gif 8trap.gif Put a fat Asian middle eastern warlord as the Boss general of the whole universe. He fills the rockets with his sweat and launches it on a base and disorients the whole enemy and kills vehicle drivers and infantry and disables buildings. Make sure his voice makes him sound like he's eating chow mein while talking. UI8.gif
BLGMGL
I've just discovered CnC Generals Evolution mod for RA3. I guess most of you are familiar with it. For those who don't know about this mod - it's a conversion of RA3 to Generals and replacing all RA3 units and factions with their counterparts from Generals.

Since the engine used in RA3 is much better than the original SAGE engine, I wonder if it's possible to make ROTR mod using RA3 engine?

mindfuck.gif mindfuck.gif mindfuck.gif mindfuck.gif mindfuck.gif
BLGMGL
I've just discovered CnC Generals Evolution mod for RA3. I guess most of you are familiar with it. For those who don't know about this mod - it's a conversion of RA3 to Generals and replacing all RA3 units and factions with their counterparts from Generals.

Since the engine used in RA3 is much better than the original SAGE engine, I wonder if it's possible to make ROTR mod using RA3 engine?

mindfuck.gif mindfuck.gif mindfuck.gif mindfuck.gif mindfuck.gif
Serialkillerwhale
Soratz, I'm afraid your wrong.

the mythbuster-bay effect states that the only thing that matters is kabooming things.

Therefore adding a train, which is more kaboom, is better.
Darky
hello first of all im new to this forum, good community and great mod, i thank rise of teh reds theme for great fun times

i foudn ths suggestino threat with some veeery creaatvie and good suggestinos abache abraham fusion is a very good and interesting idea imho nd shoul be added an d thelandkruezer is a grt idea 2 but i thogt it was never made? juggernuat very good but hard to maek????

anyway i have some suggestions good work shockwave and rise of the reds them thnk u

first one thing i dunn o why no mods have is the swiss guard, the eca has sweden (or was it switzerland, confused, bad engrish sorry) so why not swiss guard? if i design rise of the reds, swiss guard would beg something like this:

price: 1200 dollars

they come out like an angry mob (angry cause you killd the pope) and have bolt actino rifles meanning they fire slowkly and always kill in one hit sort of like jaren kell but they are a squad and they cnt kill vehicle people (plz don't get me wrong the felin is a good units, sry if i made french ppl upset)

another think i thing would be gr8 is mamoth tank from shockwve, usa needs big tanks becuz no king raptro means wek airforc, aslo missel pods plz and a machine guın culd be nice???

price: 2000 dollars

and for shockwave mod perahs we oculd have the secret maussss )(only 2 very bult) supertank for gla? sinc gla is like nazis (nazis gassed ppl and gla use nerve gas?????) it culd frie dmeo traps instead of regular gcanon

price: 5000 dollars buld ilmit

europe from rise of teh reds culd have high tec mauss tank with rockets nd ralguns and gatling acnons? after al germany is in eruope and they use nevre gas on russins and nazis gassed dppl??????)

price: 10000 dollars bild limti 10000 bcuz railguns and rockses are more expensive than demo traps?????

also pandroa cannon desroys tanks but neutron weapnos only kill ppl nd not vehilces like in zero hour so???????????

pandora cannon culd become nuclear or pehaps fire neve gas runds lik nazis???

price:3000 dollars buyt 50000 if never gas bcuz nerve gas is stronk

and finbalyi plz add tyhat hapache abraham fusino bcuız hapache is iconic and so is abraham atnk is strok in the world no other tanj is bettr????????

thank shokcwave and rise fo the refs team (are thy th ssapme ppl?) sory bad english but i hupoe you acept my suggestion and make mod better
DJDJ_888
What the actual fuck did I just read blink.gif
Neo3602
QUOTE (DJDJ_888 @ 4 Feb 2014, 17:45) *
What the actual fuck did I just read blink.gif

A sarcastic parody of what some suggestions sound like
wb21
QUOTE (DarkyPwnz @ 2 Feb 2014, 11:36) *
they come out like an angry mob (angry cause you killd the pope)

This made my day. laugh.gif
Karpet
QUOTE (DarkyPwnz @ 2 Feb 2014, 4:36) *
and for shockwave mod perahs we oculd have the secret maussss )(only 2 very bult) supertank for gla? sinc gla is like nazis (nazis gassed ppl and gla use nerve gas?????) it culd frie dmeo traps instead of regular gcanon

europe from rise of teh reds culd have high tec mauss tank with rockets nd ralguns and gatling acnons? after al germany is in eruope and they use nevre gas on russins and nazis gassed dppl??????)

price: 10000 dollars bild limti 10000 bcuz railguns and rockses are more expensive than demo traps?????

also pandroa cannon desroys tanks but neutron weapnos only kill ppl nd not vehilces like in zero hour so???????????

and finbalyi plz add tyhat hapache abraham fusino bcuız hapache is iconic and so is abraham atnk is strok in the world no other tanj is bettr????????

thank shokcwave and rise fo the refs team (are thy th ssapme ppl?) sory bad english but i hupoe you acept my suggestion and make mod better

Best. Suggestions. Ever.
HMS Warspite
Equip the Red Guards with QBZ-95-- no, wait, equip them with Zhuge Nus instead.

Flying Carpets for the GLA please.

And Roman Legionaries for ECA.

And Streltsy for Russia.

And the Colonial Militia for the USA.
GeneralCamo
Add Chuck Norris faction containing only Chuck Norris. Add Mr. T to all other factions for Balance.
Kalga
Gib GLA airdrop power with 12 Maus and 3 Ratte as a lvl 1 general power.
GeneralCamo
QUOTE (DarkyPwnz @ 1 Feb 2014, 23:36) *
hello first of all im new to this forum, good community and great mod, i thank rise of teh reds theme for great fun times

i foudn ths suggestino threat with some veeery creaatvie and good suggestinos abache abraham fusion is a very good and interesting idea imho nd shoul be added an d thelandkruezer is a grt idea 2 but i thogt it was never made? juggernuat very good but hard to maek????

anyway i have some suggestions good work shockwave and rise of the reds them thnk u

first one thing i dunn o why no mods have is the swiss guard, the eca has sweden (or was it switzerland, confused, bad engrish sorry) so why not swiss guard? if i design rise of the reds, swiss guard would beg something like this:

price: 1200 dollars

they come out like an angry mob (angry cause you killd the pope) and have bolt actino rifles meanning they fire slowkly and always kill in one hit sort of like jaren kell but they are a squad and they cnt kill vehicle people (plz don't get me wrong the felin is a good units, sry if i made french ppl upset)

another think i thing would be gr8 is mamoth tank from shockwve, usa needs big tanks becuz no king raptro means wek airforc, aslo missel pods plz and a machine guın culd be nice???

price: 2000 dollars

Hope you don't mind, but I just took your joke and modified it to troll a rip-off mod from RA2.
Kalga
QUOTE (Generalcamo @ 19 Apr 2014, 14:17) *
Hope you don't mind, but I just took your joke and modified it to troll a rip-off mod from RA2.

dude totally link where you troll them. I want to gawk at them mindfuck.gif
Karpet
^^ He trolls the Aliens Comeback mod for Yuri's Revenge. It's there in the comments.

Anyways, MAH SUGGESTION

ris o da reds needz HEVY WEPONS GUY cuz he is RUSKIE and ruskies have big wepons??????? he wepon is da SASHA OF DOOM!!!!! and specil ability iz eat samwitch to repear alies and himself!!! hevy kan instakil with POW POW PEOW bility to, and haz big armuors cuz russich has big armeors?????
wb21
What I had for ECA:

Scottish woad raiders that can pillage a base faster than a horde of Hoppers.
Musket-wielding Spanish conquistadors on horseback.
Viking longboats for the navy.
Longbowmen for Charles.
Teutonic Knights for Wolfgang, that can put Shock Troopers to shame. XD.gif

Also, if there was a Japanese faction ingame, its hero unit would have a special ability to turn into an Ultraman for a few minutes.
And Priests that can capture infantry for intelligence through the power of "WOLOLOOOO"!

laugh.gif
NeverLoseGuy
Rocket Buggies that packed with Nuke bombs and explode on impact?
MyDude25
DESU-lator:
A new super infantry for nuclear general armed with a kawaii rifle that spreads cuteness to the point it melts targeted infantries due to kawaii-ness.
Shiro
DESU-lators can also upgrade with the heartbeam rifle which deals line damage by shooting burning hearts or the starstriker which is a big rifle that fires a bazillion stars, saturating a big area with damage.
Anubis
USA - Freedom Drop - new tier 5 ability that drops tons of democratically elected bombs. Anyone that is lucky enough to be hit by such a liberating amount of democracy will explode in happiness.
China - Rice Bomb - a giant bomb full of rice is dropped and once the rice is released a huge horde of hungry chinese armed with chopsticks. They will devour anything that has been hit by the rice.
GLA - Virgins ambush - a group of martyr ghosts pissed off that the only virgins they got were other suicidal idiots will now haunt an area instantly rapping and killing any enemy infantry they find.

Rotr Related:

ECA - Economic Sanctions - a new special power that does absolutely nothing to anyone it hits but creates a long lasting nagging sound - WE WILL SANCTION YOU! Enemies hit by it might rage quit due to how annoying it gets.
Russia - Cyborg Putin - after he died while wrestling 3 T-Rex's - brought back through extensive genetic research for this purpose alone - he managed to kill all 3 but the wounds were to much - they replaced most of his parts with robotic ones and gave him a robot bear to ride.
__CrUsHeR
QUOTE (Anubis @ 17 Jun 2014, 16:46) *
USA - Freedom Drop - new tier 5 ability that drops tons of democratically elected bombs. Anyone that is lucky enough to be hit by such a liberating amount of democracy will explode in happiness.
China - Rice Bomb - a giant bomb full of rice is dropped and once the rice is released a huge horde of hungry chinese armed with chopsticks. They will devour anything that has been hit by the rice.
GLA - Virgins ambush - a group of martyr ghosts pissed off that the only virgins they got were other suicidal idiots will now haunt an area instantly rapping and killing any enemy infantry they find.

Rotr Related:

ECA - Economic Sanctions - a new special power that does absolutely nothing to anyone it hits but creates a long lasting nagging sound - WE WILL SANCTION YOU! Enemies hit by it might rage quit due to how annoying it gets.
Russia - Cyborg Putin - after he died while wrestling 3 T-Rex's - brought back through extensive genetic research for this purpose alone - he managed to kill all 3 but the wounds were to much - they replaced most of his parts with robotic ones and gave him a robot bear to ride.

Very nice laugh.gif
Karpet
Gypsy storm: Russian generals power, introduced late in the war. Upon activation, dozens of gypsies go forth and steal the enemies stuff, including tanks, buildings, and money.

Bear cavalry: Spetsnaz riding on bears with light machine guns and missile launchers. Can also use "battle cry" which gives 50% fire rate boost in the area for friendlies around the bear cavalry.

Bald eagle airstrike: US special power. Flocks of bald eagles attack the target area and preach to the enemy of freedom and democracy. 30% of units attacked will surrender and convert to the side that used this special power.

MyDude25
ObamaCare Med kit upgrade:
-Upgrade US infantries with this innovative healthcare that does absolutely nothing in any way other than passively drains your coffers once the upgrade is active.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.