Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need some help with in game music
SWR Productions Forum > Game Modding and Development > Generals/Zerohour Modding
DJDJ_888
I want to add new music from this soundtrack
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MCjcRCEkies
And a couple of my custom songs I made in Logic Pro
I would like a bit of help Implementing extra music without modifying the songs in game
Thank you in advance serious.gif
Zeke
Add your mp3s to Data/Audio/Tracks, extract Music.ini from INIZH.big to Data/INI using Finalbig, change the names of the songs in Music.ini with the names of your mp3s. Save. Play. Profit.
DJDJ_888
QUOTE (Zeke @ 8 Jan 2014, 0:24) *
Add your mp3s to Data/Audio/Tracks, extract Music.ini from INIZH.big to Data/INI using Finalbig, change the names of the songs in Music.ini with the names of your mp3s. Save. Play. Profit.

Is there a time limit to the length of the song or other limitations?
Zeke
IIRC the songs are scripted to change at around 3 mins. Some songs are given less time.
DJDJ_888
Also one more question is there a limit to the amount of songs
Zeke
IIRC it's depends on the faction it's either 9 or 11 songs
Spec
And by the way, If your song is more than 3 mins, You need to Change the Time Expiration in the Scripts in the World Builder. You should import before changing time limit.
DJDJ_888
TY for the help I'm going to do this Friday(when I have time) and go back to this thread if I have some problems(I'm pretty nooby at sage personal modding XD)
(USA)Bruce
Would customizing the song etc cause missmatches with mods (like shw or ROTR) or the original ZH game?

If not then I got some ideas too rolleyes.gif
DJDJ_888
QUOTE (Zeke @ 8 Jan 2014, 0:24) *

I can't find data/audio/tracks
Zeke
QUOTE (DJDJ_888 @ 12 Jan 2014, 13:26) *
I can't find data/audio/tracks

You have to make it yourself Data/Audio/Tracks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.