Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuff I made in Logic pro :D
SWR Productions Forum > Community > The Box
DJDJ_888
I been playing a bit with logic pro(A music editor). I mixed some loops I found and I made a couple of nice sounding stuff biggrin.gif... Tell me what ya think guys. Oh and sorry about the long silent ending I still cant get exporting in that program XD.Click to view attachment
Stalker
QUOTE (DJDJ_888 @ 10 Jan 2014, 5:20) *
I been playing a bit with logic pro(A music editor). I mixed some loops I found and I made a couple of nice sounding stuff biggrin.gif... Tell me what ya think guys. Oh and sorry about the long silent ending I still cant get exporting in that program XD.Click to view attachment

I liked the two tracks, but I guess there are still quite some things to improve:
(I'm not music expert at all btw, so feel free to ignore my opinion tongue.gif)
Imho the transitions between those loops/parts could be better. They often start/end too aprubtly.
Also I got the feeling the timing was off a few times.

Overall I liked 'Afghanistani Fury' more, but I guess it's a good start.

May I ask where you got those loops from? I'm interesting in doing similar stuff myself.
DJDJ_888
QUOTE (Stalker @ 16 Jan 2014, 1:29) *
I liked the two tracks, but I guess there are still quite some things to improve:
(I'm not music expert at all btw, so feel free to ignore my opinion tongue.gif)
Imho the transitions between those loops/parts could be better. They often start/end too aprubtly.
Also I got the feeling the timing was off a few times.

Overall I liked 'Afghanistani Fury' more, but I guess it's a good start.

May I ask where you got those loops from? I'm interesting in doing similar stuff myself.

It's a mixture of GarageBand and Logic Pro loops. I made these Mostly in film class(sometimes we have to mix soundtrack for our vids). The program used is logic pro(apple only sadly). If you have an apple computer Logic Pro is what professional mixers use and the software is expensive. Thank you for the feedback, I mostly made these for some projects or when I was done with projects and yea after listening to these a couple of times after exporting I noticed some flaws XD you could find similar programs for windows one notable one is FL studios.
DJDJ_888
New mixes incoming on Friday
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.