Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what's this blacklist business?
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Network > SWR Comments Box
Jam Hacker
Dear admin, moderators and whom this may concern:
I wish to register my complain: I am disappointed by the fact that i was forbidden from posting in the forum. I might have unwittingly violated the forum rules, but i consider myself innocent at this point. Please at least let me know why was my address in the blacklist. I have been barely able to make this post.
sincerely,
Jam Hacker
MARS
You haven't done anything wrong and there has been no internal discussion about warning measures, so this has to be a technical error. We sometimes hand out IP bans to spambots or people who we actually wanted to get rid of; maybe your IP happened to match one of those at some point in time. I'll bring this up to The_Hunter. Until then, rest assured that this is - at least as far as I know - in no way meant to be some sort of official reprimand.
Red Hood
I have the same problem,every time I try to post something I get the message Im on the black list,I then have to restart the browser for it to work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.